19

A week later-

Ivy had been living at her house for the past week , she actually hadn't left the house for ages until today when she was at the gallaghers again there was a reason for it but she wouldn't tell anyone apart from her family which weren't happy about The news at all and neither was she especially with how it happened.

She was in the living room chilling while Ian Frank and Monica were all in the kitchen chatting away . It was a long night so she was like half asleep and wasn't paying attention to anything until a loud perosn barged through the back door with full on rage in their voice.

"Gallagher!" Everyone started yelling at Frank.

"I paid you! I paid you terry." Frank yelled , Ivy then fully woke up when she heard the name her father was here.

She watched terry storm past Frank which confused everyone and towards Ian only for him to punch Ian round the face making him fall back.

"What the fuck milkovich!" Monica fought terry off of Ian

"Get the fuck off of me you crazy bitch this ain't about you." Terry argued, repeatedly hitting Ian.

"Frank what the hell did you do!" Monica asked still thinking this had something to do with Frank.

"My little princess." Terry yelled again continuing to punch Ian , Ivy sat back and watched she knew what was coming yet she just sat there in silence

"Leave him alone!" Monica kicked terry which finally got him off of Ian

"My ivys pregnant ! And this little shits gonna pay ." Terry warned, he looked up at his daughter who sat on the sofa with her knees up to her head and he looked ashamed.

Frank then stuck his thumb up and said "attaboy."

It wasn't just Terry staring at his own kid it was everyone in the Gallagher household

"Ivy-." Monica began to talk but Ivy just got up and ran out the front door.

—————

Ivy hadn't left her house again . She went into hiding dodging all interactions and phone calls. Well she called Mickey once during visiting hours but she hadnt spoken to a Gallagher in ages .

Terry was out running an errand and Ivy was alone in the house , or so she thought . She heard the occasional rustle in the living room but let it slide until she heard terry yelling at someone . She peaked around the corner to see someone running away but they got cornered

"I'm gonna fucking waste your Peter Pan ass." Terry threatened.

"Put it down." Ivy came out of hiding with a shotgun in her hands that she had grabbed from Terrys stash, pointing it at her dad

"The fuck you doing?" Terry scoffed as he stared into the gun.

"Let him go." Ivy ordered.

"This little shit broke in!" Terry replied still pointing his own gun at Ian.

"He's not the dad!" Lip yelled as he ran back in the house and stood next to Ian

"He knows." Ivy screamed back, fully exposing her dad.

"The fuck I do Ivy." Terry reloaded the pistol in his hands, ready to shoot at both boys.

"I told you whose it is. Let him go , dad, this is between us."

The Gallaghers looked at Ivy who still stood pointing a gun at her own dad but she had tears streaming down her face.

Terry then put the gun down