13

"Oi Ivy come on out!" Ian yelled from the other side of the door , she then opened the door and got pulled outside to see Kev had lit his weed on fire and a bunch of people were around it basically partying

"ready to have fun?," he asked as he held his hand out , she then took it and they ran down and towards the plants that laid on the floor

————————

"Last night went by so quickly" Ivy groaned as she spoke to Carl and Debbie at the table, slowly rubbing her forehead from the banging headache she had woken up with.

"Only cause you were out of it." Debbie replied

"How much did I drink?" Ivy questioned in hopes she didn't do anything stupid around the kids.

"Too much for someone your age." Fiona said as she walked down the stairs.

"You were so much more funnier though I like drunk Ivy more then sober Ivy." Carl laughed

"Well you won't see much of drunk Ivy ." Carl then pretended to be sad at her words so she kicked him under the table.

"Food , eat." Fiona smiled as she placed toast infront of them.

——————

Ivy then sunbathed outfront on the porch whilst Debbie, Carl and Ethel watched Liam while eating ice lollies.

"Liam , if you want a popsicle show me your hands." Debbie spoke to the kid who had his hands down his pants .

Carl kept playing with a lighter and insect repellent next to Ivy and it was stressing her out so she tried to take it off of him only for him to aim the stuff at her

"Hey don't be an asshole carl!" She whined , as she moved herself along the porch to get away from him.

"Liam, hands off your package or no treat!" Debbie yelled but the young boy paid no attention to his sister.

"Touching it is his treat." Ethel added then Fiona walked out

"I need my own room without Liam ." Debbie demanded expecting everyone to be all eyes and ears for her idea.

"I'm late for work, Carl quit it!" Fiona told him off as he continued to play with the lighter

"I cant share a room with someone in a constant state of arousal. Im gonna be a women soon." Debbie demanded as Fiona pushed passed her, not wanting to deal with the situation.

"Hey. Enough! Ivy you should be stopping him!" She then snatched his stuff off of him as Ivy still laid out on the porch.

"Look franks been gone for months , you move into franks room lip takes yours then Ian Carl Ivy and Liam can share." Debbie planned this all out in her head.

"Look debs you don't see Ivy complaining and she sleeps with the boys and she's a 'women'," she made quotation marks with her fingers before leaving .

"I gotta dash picking up my brother , Ethel you good with looking after them?" Ethel nodded and Ivy left to meet with Ian outside the prison.

———————

"Here he comes." She sighed as Mickey walked out. "You didn't have to come with me ."

"Yeah well I did." They both chuckled

"The hells he doing here?" Mickey pretended to be pissed that Ian stood next to ivy

"Hey." Ian smirked

"He thought I needed protection." Ivy shrugged.

"Oh yeah? You may think you know my sister . But you don't know my sister till you've fought my sister." Mickey said as he hugged ivy, he had missed his younger sister.