40

"Fiona I need a job. If you want me to start paying shit I need a job." Ivy begged.

She was dripping from the pouring rain inside of pasty's making the floor all wet

"Ivy your soaked!"

"Well it is raining fi, and I have no way of transport or money."

"What do you wanna do?"

"Whatever is the easiest."

"Alright you can serve people food."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Thank god."

Debbie then walked in with her baby

"Debs your late!" Ian yelled

"Oh shit Ian I didn't see you guys. Oh hey Trevor it's nice to see you again."

"You too , Ivy , Is it?"

"Mhm."

"I had a date Ian , just ended."

"A little sexy time?"

"Not at all." Debbie replied "Why am I the only one in the family you haven't offered a job to? I just heard you gave Ivy a job."

"You'd listen to me? Do what I ask? Come in when I tell you to? I'd be your boss. You'd take orders from me?"

"No."

"Exactly."

"Oh Liam look at you sleepy boy." Ivy laid Liam in her lap so she could sit opposite the two boys "how you guys doing?"

"Alright."

"Jeez lip might aswell fuck her on the table."

Everyone then looked over at lip who was devouring this girl on the table in the corner

"Liam go back to sleep." She stroked his head "I'm gonna hate working here."

"Just like I did." Ian chuckled

"I need the money though , I need to go back and see my mum and Alicia."

"Your British?" Trevor asked

"Yep couldn't tell?"

"No Your accent isn't very strong."

"For gods sake I liked being the only one with a British accent."

"It's cool though , mix of American and British."

"Thanks. I like you already Trevor."

"Had to teach Ian a lesson on everything todsy."

"Huh? Like what?"

"Pronouns , different sexuality's. Got very confused when I told him I was trans."

"You're trans?"

"Yeah."

"Wow well you look great!"

"Thank you Ivy."

"Wait Ivy your planning on going back to England?" Ian butted in

"Eventually yeah , I randomly left one night in a hurry and haven't been calling or texting. I really should but I changed my sim a few weeks back and I don't know their numbers "

"Shit well don't tell me last minute again please."

"Same goes for you if you end up wanting to go anywhere . Trevor did you know Ian was once in the army?"