7-

December-

Ivy and Ian were walking home from school together , throwing snowballs at each other as they did so.

"You asshole , you hit my face!" She yelled as he threw another snowball
"Ok ok stop it now I'm cold." She wiped the snow off of herself.

They rambled on about their long school days as they didn't share the same timetable . Ivy had made many friends at her new school and having the last name 'milkovich' really helped but she had been picked on a lot for it too.

"This girl named Chloe asked to borrow my eyeliner today and I was like girl your not using it if you have pink eye and then she punched me and said well , then, your not my friend anymore" she huffed

"Hmm?"was all Ian said

"Your not listening are you?" She punched his arm as he apologised "what's wrong with you?" She shot him the look that forced him to tell her

"I slept with someone. Not kash"

"What!" Ivy jumped up and down, happy for him.

"Yeah." Ian slowly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well details please. Who?tell me now Ian!" She begged

"I cant tell you. He's on the down low , you know." She raised her eyebrows at him before walking on.

She never got over the whole sleeping with kash thing that happened during summer and after ian promised not to do it again she caught them fucking behind the shelves and hasn't really done anything about it ever since so hearing that he was fucking someone else made her happy In a way .

——————

Ivy was back at home now alone as terry was out doing god knows and so were her brothers . Well atleast she thought she was alone until she heard rustling in the kitchen which she went to go and see what it was only to see malachai rummaging through the drawers .

"You know if you need food or shit you can just text me?" She said as she lent against the doorway

"Holy shit Ivy , hi um I'm so sorry about this." He stood there awkwardly

"It's cool it's not like I pay for the food here anyways." She giggled as she snatched the chocolate bar that kai was holding "but that is mine so imma take that back."

"where's Ian?" He asked

"At work."

"Why didn't you go with him?"

"Because kai me and him don't have to be together every second of the day plus why weren't you in school."

"Had some business."

"Lemme guess drugs?" He nodded , Ivy rolled her eyes at him . "You gotta stop doing shit with drugs kai."

"Okay mom." He scoffed before leaving the house

"Kai man don't be ridiculous." He flipped her off and she slammed the door before going to the room and locking it.

Nobody ever came home last night which gave Ivy no reason to be there so she slept at the Gallagher house only to wake up to franks loud voice .

"First pub crawl I did when I was sixteen hit 22 pubs before I hurled got right back on the horse, hit 18 more , hurled again that's how I got the nickname boots and rally" he bragged as she slowly walked into the kitchen

"look who finally woke up" she flipped Frank off before taking the plate with pancakes on that he had just made and sitting at the table with Debbie and Carl.

"Anyone seen the laptop , what's going on in here?." Fiona questioned as she looked at Ivy for an answer

"Daddy made us Mickey Mouse pancakes." Debbie said proudly as she shook hers in the air, Ivy noticing it was breaking apart.

"Debs your gonna drop it." Ivy whispered to her before taking carls pancake that he had over his face off of him.

"Are you serious?" Fiona laughed not believing the act Frank was putting on.

"Mhm" Ivy responded mentally agreeing with Fiona as she could tell what she was thinking.

"What did I tell you? Still not drinking till he gets his money." Lip said as he walked down the stairs

"That's if I ever drink again." Frank added, rubbing it in his children's faces that he was never gonna drink again which everyone knew was bullshit.

"Right" Ivy and lip said at the same time.

"Drunk or sober your still an asshole frank." Ivy complained

"Ivy" Debbie kicked her under the table, taking offence.

"It's okay debs." Frank put his arm around ivy "everyone's got a right to her opinion. That's what makes this country so great." He insisted before pouring orange juice in the kids cups

"Where'd you get all this stuff for breakfast Frank?" Fi asked the question Ivy had been wanting to ask for ages

"Traded some old hustler magazines with rusty the drunk he's a dishwasher at the Denny's over on west 95th street. You want some?" He held the orange juice up to Fiona and she declined and left the house

"Anyways bowling guys bowling let's go! Ivy you can come if you want" lip
Offered

"I'm gonna head home I have some homework to do anyways tell v and Kev I said hey for me." She patted lips shoulder before leaving to go home.

——————

Once she arrived home she saw Ian sat on her sofa

"And what are you doing here?" Ivy was shocked that someone even let him in .

"More like where were you! I've been here for ages Ivy." Ian patted the sofa next to him for Ivy to sit.

"Your house . Frank made me pancakes I probably have salmonella now" she said before throwing herself next to Ian and turning the tv on.

Seconds later the door opened and Mickey walked in looking musty as always.

"Douche bags." He said after burping

"Assface." She replied with a disgusted look on her face.

"Hey I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Ian added before walking away

"Hold the handle down when you flush . Do you want pizza?" He then yelled okay leaving Ivy alone to make the pizza once she was done making it she sat down and played video games while waiting for Ian to come back

"Took you long enough" she complained as he sat down

"Yeah your dad was in there forever." Ivy watched as Ian sat with a sly smirk on his face, she was suspicious but led it slide as she couldn't think of anything Ian could've done.

Then mickey joined them and stole Ian's controller "move over shitheads" he demanded "watch and learn."

They sat playing for ages until yet again Ian had work and had to leave meaning Ivy and Mickey were alone

"Where were you last night mick?" Ivy asked as she lent against the archway into the living room.

"I was here at home." He lied.

"Lies cause I was here alone." She shot him a dirty look.

"I was out okay? Why do you care?" He grumbled.

"Cause I wanted to spend time with you mickey." She argued back being genuine with what she was saying.

"Yeah well we ain't fucking five are we Ivy get over yourself I have things to do." He ranted before storming away and into his room.