Chapter 53

"Y/n calm down, everything is fine" Kai chased me around as I paced "you're getting married not dying, and slow down!" She yelled and I instantly stopped "thank you" she caught up to me "ok I know this is a really big deal but please try to calm down" I looked over at her slowly "OK I WORDED THAT WRONG!" She rushed "ok ok, let's just sit down for a bit" we sat down.
"Oh my God what are you doing?" Shania walked over.
"Bro it's hard to calm someone, who can easily kill you, down" Kai snapped.
"Ok, has she said anything?"
"Nope"
"Alright, I'll try" Kai got up and left me alone with her.

"Y/n-"
"Oh my God, please don't start" I sighed "yes I know, not talking is a bad coping mechanism, but it makes me calmer alright!" I snapped.
"Damn ok" she laughed "I was actually just going to ramble until you said something to be honest"
"Well now I'm talking so what do you want exactly?"
"Babe, you've been stressed for an hour, the wedding starts in two hours, get in that chair for hair and makeup!" She pointed at the chair. I walked over and sat down.

~time skip~

The hair

The makeup

The makeup

There was a knock on the door and mum, Rei and Jennifer walked in.
"We brought you guys coffee and snacks" they handed out everything.
"Thank you" we smiled.
"Wow you look gorgeous" mum looked at me. Tears formed in her eyes "my baby is getting married" she smiled.
"You said you wouldn't cry" I laughed.
"Yeah but you look so beautiful" she sniffed. I handed her a tissue and she blew her nose.

"Ok we need to get you in your dress" Taraji walked over. I put my drink down and we started getting it on.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝒷𝒾𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪 𝔁 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻 🎉