Chapter 23

(⚠️- abuse)

I woke up to everyone still asleep. Aizawa and Aliyah were cuddling while the first years were scattered across the floor. I picked up my phone and turned it on. The bright light temporarily blinded me but I quickly adjusted to it. It was 9am which gave me enough time to start breakfast. I stood up and carefully made my way to the door without disturbing anyone's sleep. I silently closed the door behind me and walked down to the kitchen.

I looked around to decide what to cook. I quickly started on making everything.

~time skip~

I felt a pillow hit me. I turned around and everyone was standing there looking at me.
"Good morning" I took out my headphones.
"We woke up and you weren't there" Shinso said wrapped in a blanket.
"Yeah I was making you guys breakfast" I continued cooking "then after I'm going to workout for a bit then take Aliyah for a walk" I glanced back and Aizawa was glaring at me "what's up with you?" I asked.
"So you were going to take my daughter then leave without me?" He asked. He walked over to me with Aliyah sitting in his arms "you have even kissed me yet"
"Good morning babe" I peaked his lips and he instantly smiled.
"Thank you" he blushed.
"And good morning my love" I showered Aliyah with kisses "you're so beautiful my baby"
"Hello mummy" she hugged me.
"How are youuu?" I took her from Aizawa.
"Good" she giggled and pulled back "where are we walking?"
"I was thinking the big indoor garden or in the backyard, then later we can all go to the park" I explained.
"Yay!" She clapped "what after?" She asked.
"Fancy restaurant?" I looked back at everyone.
"Y/n we brought sweats" Mina sighed.
"Ok so we're going shopping first, then getting dressed and going to a nice restaurant" I turned off the stove and plated all of the food "so I'm thinking restaurant for dinner, I made lunch then activities throughout"

"Wait wait wait" Shinso said "we're going shopping?"
"Yeah" I nodded.
"I need to go ask my mum to send me money" Midoriya said.
"Why would you need to do that?" I asked confused.
"Wait what?" Bakugou looked at me equally as confused.
"I'm obviously paying" I said.
"Ohhhh" they all said.
"Why would I make you guys pay?" I laughed. I finished up laying out the food.

"There's more in the pots and pans" I said

"Thank you" Aizawa kissed my cheek and helped get the plates out.
"Thank you" everyone smiled as they passed the plates down. I quickly got some food for Aliyah.
"No problem" I put her down in her high chair and placed her plate down.
"Thank youu" she smiled and started eating. I got her some water and juice and put it in front of her.
"Well I'm going to go workout now, Aizawa can you-"
"Who?" Aizawa looked at me funny.
"Shota can you-"
"Who's that?" He put his plate down and faced me with crossed arms.
"Babe-"
"Perfect, now what would you like me to do for you?" He asked.
"Can you please get Aliyah ready when you guys are done eating?" I asked.
"Yeah, you're going to work out now?" He looked at me strangely "without eating anything?"
"I tried the waffles when I was making them" I said. I grabbed some pre workout powder and scooped it dry.