Chapter 45

(Unedited)

"Which car is it?" Shania asked.
"The jeep" I opened the garage and looked inside.

"Wait here I'll get it" I walked to the end towards my car

I unlocked it and got in. I drove over to the girls and they all got in.
"I just realised, there's 6 of us" I said. They had all fit in perfectly "oh nevermind, I was going to change car but its ok" I shrugged and left the driveway before the garage door closed automatically.

"So what do I need to do today?" I asked. Taraji was sitting in the passenger seat.
"Firstly we need to check on the venue" she looked at her notes "then catering, special guests, awards, your dress, then go home to get ready"
"Are you guys getting ready at my house?" I asked.
"If you're ok with it" Taraji said.
"Wait yesss" I smiled "we can get ready together and stuff"
"What about the kids?" Nia asked.
"Oh they're probably going to be ready by the time we get back" I shrugged.

"How are you getting to the gala anyway?" Taraji asked.
"I got you guys a limo per usual" I said "and I normally take a car from my collection, this year I'm taking the Cadillac"
"Which one?"
"The 1968 white one" I smiled.
"Ooo that's your favourite" Kai said.
"Yeah I had it in repairs for a while but its finally ready to drive"
"You must have a lot of cars" Taraji said.
"Yeah, I'm going to need you to free your calendar for the half term so I can take you to see all of my properties" I glanced at her.
"Wouldn't that be a lot?"
"Yeah we have 2 weeks, plus Shota will be home to watch Aliyah so I'll have time"

"Y/n" Deja started "are you sure Aizawa isn't Aliyah's dad?"
"Why would you think that?" I laughed.
"That man is so in love with her, he even looks like her"
"Really?" I asked.
"Y/n don't act clueless" Nia said.
"Ok damn" I laughed "yeah she kinda looks like him but obviously he's not her dad, I mean I wish he was, but he's not"
"You're lucky to have someone like him" Taraji said.
"Aren't you dating Jay?" I asked. Her face fell.
"YOU'RE DATING JAY?!" The girls erupted. Taraji shot a glare at me while I smiled.
"Yeah me and Jay are a thing" Taraji said.
"Awww that's so cute" Shania smiled "you should have said something sooner, since when?"
"For a few weeks now" she smiled "do you guys have partners?"
"Kinda" Kai said.
"Nah" Nia shrugged.
"Not really" Deja said.
"Nope" Shania replied.