Chapter 16

We made it to the school and walked in. Aliyah rested on my chest as we made our way to the classroom.
"Good morning guys" I smiled as we went in.
"Damn" Kaminari stared at me as Todoroki glared a hole through his skull.
"You look so pretty Y/n" Momo smiled as I walked over to them.
"Thank you" I smiled.

"Hey Y/n" Bakugou walked over to me.
"Hiii" I smiled up at him.
"I like when you look up at me" a small smirk grew on his face. The room went silent.
"Boy bye!" Mina pushed him out of the way "you know Aizawa will beat that ass if you keep flirting with his girl, look at him" we all look over at Aizawa.

"Stop it" I rolled my eyes "they're kids"
"Um we didn't do anything" Kaminari pointed out in fear "it was just Bakugou"
"Deactivate it" I stared at him. He scoffed and his deactivated his quirk "and I did your hair today as well" I put Aliyah down and she ran over to Mina. I walked over to Aizawa and sat him down. I grabbed a hair brush from the baby bag and brushed through the fresh knots. Once his hair was smooth again, I put it in a half up half down hairstyle. I scanned his face to see how he looked.

"No take it out" I reached for his hair but he dodged

"What? Why?" He asked "I like it"
"You look too good so take it out" I tried again but he held onto my hands.
"Y/n it looks good, leave it"
"Fine then" I leaned into his ear "but if one person tries to get with you, I'll make sure you can't walk for the next week" I moved back "do you understand?"
"Y-yeah I do" he blushed.

I turned back and everyone was staring at us.
"Ew they're fucking" Todoroki cringed.
"Lucky shit" Sero said under his breath.
"You're having sex?" Endeavor walked in.
"Look at him, they must be" Todoroki said.
"Y/n you're having sex?" Rei walked in behind Endeavor.

I quickly looked at Todoroki. He was frozen in shock. He looked from Endeavor to Rei then me.
"Did you do this?" He asked.
"If you're happy then yes, if not then absolutely not" I answered hesitantly.
"Thank you" he hugged his mum tightly. I watched them reunite happily.
"How are you sweetie?" Rei hugged me tightly.
"I-" I breathed in her scent and tears instantly formed in my eyes. The familiar, floral scent reminded me of my mother, returning me to when life was easier.
"Are you Ok love?" Rei rubbed my back.
"Mhmm" I pulled back and sniffed.
"Oh no, what's wrong?" She asked.
"Nothing" I wiped my tears "I'm fine"