Chapter 5

School ended and I gave Aizawa the address of the nail salon and Shania texted me to tell me that she'll be at the salon in an hour.
"I'll see you later" I smiled at Aizawa.
"Alright" he smiled.
"Omds get in the car" Todoroki groaned.
"Bye" I laughed.
"Bye" Aizawa blushed and I got into the car.

"Thank you for putting Aliyah in her seat" I put on my seat belt.
"Well I know you're going to cuss out my dad so it's the least I could do" he laughed.
"Sure, hi sweetie" I waved at Aliyah and she smiled "he's been irritating me" I pulled out of the parking lot.
"How so?"
"He keeps saying that he needs time to get your mum out, that man visits her multiple times a week and never told anyone"
"Really?"
"I caught him" I laughed "he cares about her, he's just being weird"
"Yeah I guess"
"Yeah so now Aliyah gets to see Fuyumi and Natsou while I talk to Endeavor"
"Then after you go on a date with my teacher"
"Yup"
"Y/n you're pretty, you can pull anyone, why him?"
"Because, he's really sweet, I like him"
"Ok so if you guys end up dating what happens? Will you marry him?"
"I don't know"
"Will you take his last name?"
"Fuck no, my last name isn't changing for no man"
"I don't think he'll mind taking yours" Todoroki laughed "he looks like he's in love with you"
"Ok that's a lie"
"When you weren't looking, he was staring at you and Aliyah like he wanted to marry you on the spot"
"Shiii I meann"
"Please be quiet and take me home" he sighed. I laughed and we continued talking until we pulled into his driveway.

We got out and I got Aliyah before we walked over to the house. The door flung open and Fuyumi and Natsou were standing there.
"Awww look how big she's getting" Fuyumi took Aliyah from me.
"How are you cutie?" Natsou smiled.
"Good!" Aliyah smiled and they melted.
"Damn hi to you too" Todoroki scoffed.
"Hello Shoto" Fuyumi glared at him "next time you better text me that you're staying with Y/n"
"Sorry, I will next time" he walked into the house.
"Hiii Y/n" they both smiled at me.
"Hi guys" I laughed and walked in.

"Is she here?" Endeavor ran down the stairs.
"Hello Endeavor" I looked up at him.
"Hello Y/n" we stared at each other until small smiles grew on our faces "how are you?" He hugged me.
"I'm really good" I smiled and hugged back "and you?"
"I'm terrified" he laughed.
"Why?" I pulled back.
"I know what you came to talk about"
"Yes but you're lucky I have a date"
"You have a date?!" Fuyumi, Natsou and Endeavor yelled.
"Yeah with my teacher" Shoto walked down the stairs.
"You're going on a date with Eraserhead?" Endeavor asked and I nodded "how old is he?"
"23" I answered.
"Hmm ok, be careful"
"I will"
"Who's watching Aliyah?"
"She's coming with us"
"Really?"
"He said that he wants her to because if he dates me then he'll always be around her"
"Good sign"
"Yeah it is"

There was a knock on the door and Endeavor opened it.
"Oh hello Eraser" Endeavor stood in the way. I tried to look but he was purposely blocking the way.
"I wanted to talk to Shoto" Aizawa said "I'm guessing you know about Y/n"
"Yeah I do"
"Great, I also wanted to ask if it's ok if I date her, you know, since you're the closest thing she has to a father" Endeavor paused and turned to me.
"You think of me as a father?" He asked.
"I didn't say that, he did" I held Aliyah and walked over to the door "hi" I smiled.
"Hi" he blushed. Endeavor looked from me to him then back.
"Wow" he said "that was disgusting"
"Shush" I laughed.
"I'll get Shoto for you" Endeavor walked into the house.
"So you're the boyfriend?" Natsou and Fuyumi walked over.
"Not yet but after a few dates I hope so" Aizawa smiled.
"Dada!" Aliyah reached out for him.
"Hiii" he took her from me happily.
"I thought Richard was her father" Natsou looked me.
"He is" I sighed "she just really likes him"
"Y/n-"
"Yes I know it looks bad but how would she even know who her dad is, she's never met him"
"True" Fuyumi added.

"Did you need something?" Shoto walked over.
"Uh can I talk to him in private please?" Aizawa asked.
"Sure" I put my arms out to get Aliyah back.
"Wait no, she can stay" he said.
"Aizawa give me my baby" I laughed and he did. We left the two alone. Endeavor was in the living room.
"We need to talk" I sat on the couch next to him.
"Yeah" he put his phone down.
"Shoto told me that you've been doing better recently and that's really good, I'm so proud of you for that" I sat Aliyah down on the floor "so when do you think you're going to be able to remove auntie Rei from the asylum" Aliyah nearly hit her head but I quickly caught her and continued speaking effortlessly.
"Um I'm sorry that was so impressive" Endeavor laughed "but I was thinking since Shoto has his sports festival soon, Rei and I should go together"
"So you'll get her out before then?"
"Yes"
"And when exactly is it?"
"Next Thursday"
"Good I'm off, I'm coming"
"Really?" Aliyah walked over to Endeavor and started trying to get up onto him. He picked her up and put her on his lap. She smiled and poked his chest then giggled.
"Yeah I want to support Shoto, and it'll be fun, I can help him train"