Chapter 43

"I can't believe you're eating a salad for lunch" Midnight looked at me funny.
"Omg it's just a salad" I sighed "is it that big of a deal?"
"What's in it?" Mic sat down next to her on the couch.
"Its a grilled chicken ceaser salad with garlic parmesan flatbread" I showed it to them.

"I'm still not convinced" Midnight shook her head.
"Just come here" I said and she walked over. I fed her some. She finished the bite quickly.
"Pause that is amazing" she said. She took a piece of flatbread and sat back down. She split it with Mic and they enjoyed.
"Where did you buy this?" He asked.
"I made it" I said.
"You made this?!" They shot forward.

"Y/n can you please make more salad when we get home?" Aizawa walked into the teacher's lounge "Shinso stole mine"
"But I made him some too" I looked into my bag. The container was empty "he finished his then took yours" I laughed.
"That is so sad" Mic laughed as Aizawa sat next to me.
"Here we can share mine" I held a bite out for him. He took it happily.
"Thank you" he smiled.

There was a knock at the door. Almight answered.
"Y/n it's for you" he left the door and Shinso was standing there.
"Heyyy ma" he walked over to me "I see you have the salad for lunch" he stared "you know it was-"
"Sir you've already eaten your own and his" I said.
"I know but its really good" he said "can I just-" he snatched it and ran out of the room "I'm sorry!" He called out from down the hall.

We were all left speechless.
"There's more at home" I picked up my keys.
"I'll get it" Aizawa took my keys "where is it??"
"There's a really big bowl of it in the fridge- in fact I know you'll finish it, you can just have it, get me whatever Shania made" I said.
"Alright" he left the room.
"Is the salad really that good?" Nezu sat with us.
"It is heavenly" Midnight said "I'm thinking about breaking into your house just for the salad"
"Its really easy to make actually" I said.

"Wait I have an idea" I said "how about we have a culture day here, like everyone dresses up in their own cultural clothing and bring in their cultural food or food in general, so at lunch or after school we can all eat together, like as a school" I explained.
"That's actually a really good idea" Nezu said "that's really interesting because I had to ask you something-"
"What class do you want me to cover?" I asked.
"Can you cover class 1a for food tech?"
"Yeah that's fine" I shrugged "only if we can do the cultural day thing"
"Sure" we shook on it.
"Obviously chicken salad isn't part of my culture but I'll make some don't worry" I said.
"Where are you from?" Midnight asked "we never really asked"
"I was born here and stuff but culturally I'm Nigerian" I said. (obviously I picked Nigeria because I am Nigerian but please substitute it with your personal culture)
"Yes!" Mic shot up "I couldn't be more happy right now"
"What?" I asked.
"You're African, have you seen African food! It looks so good and we're going to get to eat it" he said.
"Everyone bring every single container in your homes!" Midnight announced "Y/n is feeding us for the next week"
"Oh wow, at least let me plan the day first" I said.
"Yeah yeah sure whatever" Mic said.
"I'm actually excited about it now" Nezu said "great idea Y/n"
"Thank you" I smiled "are we able to dig into lesson times though?"
"We can start at lunch and give up 5th and 6th period for it" he said.
"I'll start planning now" I got out my ipad and started sketching the decor.