Chapter 30

I took a shower and changed into my pyjamas. I left the closet and Aizawa was sitting at my desk.
"Hiii" I smiled and walked over to him "you Ok?" I hugged him.
"No I'm not" he shrugged me off.
"What happened?"
"Y/n, I came back to this house, and found out you showered without me"
"Shut the fuck up" I scoffed and started walking away.
"I'm joking" he pulled me back by my wrist "you did good today" he peaked my kiss.
"Thank you" I smiled.

My head was pounding harshly.
"I'm going to go make some tea" I said.
"Why?" Aizawa stood up.
"It helps with my headaches and prevents hangovers"
"Wait how would you know that, you had Aliyah at 17 so I'm guessing you couldn't go out during that"
"Oh uh, my first time going to a club was when I was 16" I avoided eye contact.
"16!!?"
"Yeah, when you're pretty with tits they don't check IDs" I shrugged.
"Oh my- wait who went with you"
"The girls and a few other friends too"
"Oh wow" he laughed "fine go make your tea while I shower"
"Alright" we separated.

I walked down to the kitchen already in their pyjamas.
"Hii N/n" Deja called out. The 3 girls were all in the kitchen.
"You guys Ok?" I asked and started making the tea.
"I'm kinda hungry" Nia said "can I go through the fridge?"
"What kind of dumb question is that?" I looked back at her "we didn't meet yesterday-"
"Ok ok I'm going" she laughed "damn you have a lot in here"
"I was feeding 23 people for the weekend, there were some leftover" I pulled out my phone and texted Shinso. I knew he would be asleep because he had school. I check the time and it was 4am. I start my Ua job at 8am. I quickly downed the tea "I'm going to sleep now, I have work today, goodnight girls"
"Goodnight" they smiled.

I walked back upstairs and Aizawa was still in the shower. I got into the bed and curled up into a ball. It was cold so I quickly switched on the bed heaters. After a few minutes, Aizawa walked out the bathroom. He walked into the closet and put on pyjama pants then walked back out.
"Wait for me" he rushed to cuddle me. He laid down completely over me.
"I can't breathe, get off" I chuckled.
"My bad" Aizawa pulled me onto him. My head was perfectly set on his bare chest. I could hear his heart beat increasing.
"You Ok?" I looked up at him.
"Yeah why?" He blushed.
"Your heart is racing"
"You make me nervous" he huffed "isn't it obvious?"
"We've been together for a while now"
"And I still can't get used to cuddling you"
"Oh wow" I cuddled into him again "goodnight Shota" I closed my eyes.
"Goodnight my love" he kissed my forehead. I smiled and gradually fell asleep.

~time skip~

I woke up early but Aizawa wasn't next to me. I shrugged it off and took a quick shower. I threw on a quick outfit.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I quickly did my hair and makeup.