Chapter 22

Aizawa's phone started ringing. I picked it up and looked at the name. The name was "remember to block later" I chuckled and accidentally answered.
"Hiii Shosho baby!" Mrs Joke's voice boomed through the phone. I started panicking. I quickly muted myself.
"SHOTA!" I started making my way up to my room. I walked in and heard movement from the bathroom"SHOTA I DID SOMETHING!" I walked in. He was undressing.

"Are you Ok my love?" He fully took of his shirt

"Take it take it" I quickly gave him his phone. He looked at the screen then Miss Joke's blasted through the phone again.
"HELLO? BABY WHY ARE YOU MUTED?!" she yelled.
"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to answer it, it was an invasion of your privacy and-"
"Its fine don't worry about it" he ended the call. He looked back at me "are you Ok? You seem really stressed"
"I'm fine" I looked at him confused "why aren't you mad?"
"Why would I be mad?" He chuckled. His smile dropped once he noticed that I was genuinely confused "why would I be mad babe?" He asked gently.
"I'm just used to getting yelled at for that" I avoided eye contact.
"Yelled at by who?"
"Uhh-"
"Oh I get it" he said "I'm sorry about that baby" he hugged me "you don't have to worry about that with me" he kissed my forehead.

"Wait no I'm mad at you" he let go of me.
"Why?" I chuckled.
"You're going to put our daughter in a day care" he scoffed.
"I can't be teaching combat and have a baby in my arms can I?" I asked "it's the safest option"
"Fine then, why can't she stay with someone we know?"
"I want her to socialize with people her age, it'll be good for her"
"But-" he stopped talking and stared out the window.
"Are you Ok?" I looked put the window. I stopped a figure from a far. A loud bang when off and the security system went off.

"Put on a shirt and meet me in the safe room" I ran out of the room. I raced back downstairs and the kids had all formed a line by the door of the safe room. Iida was counting everyone as they entered while holding Aliyah.
"Yeah that's everyone" he looked at me. Aizawa came running down.
"Are all of the kids together?" He asked.
"Yep" Iida went in. Aizawa and I followed him in.

 Aizawa and I followed him in

Aizawa rushed to count again.
"Great job everyone for getting here safely" I picked up Aliyah "are you Ok baby?"
"Yeah" she rested her head on me "I'm tired" she sighed. My phone went off and it was the security guards. The message read: "please come out, it's not a false alarm"
"Ooo I gotta go" I panicked with Aliyah in my arms "is it ok with you stay with Dada for now, I need to take care of something?"
"Mhmm" she reached out for him.