Chapter 10

I woke up in Aizawa's arms. I tried to move but his grip tightened.
"No don't go" he groaned and cuddled me more.
"I need to do something" I said.
"No" he said.
"Please" I said "I'll be right back I promise" he looked down at me.
"Why'd you say it like that?" He said.
"Like what?" I chuckled.
"So seductively" he laughed.
"Shota I need to do something" I said.
"And you're calling me my name" he hovered over me.
"Sir-"
"And now you're calling me sir, shit what you tryna-"
"Get your horny ass off of me" I laughed. He laughed and moved off of me.
"Are you going to check on Aliyah?"
"Yeah I am" I got out of the bed "I'll be right back"
"Alright" he said.

I left the room and walked into Aliyah's room. I looked around and she wasn't there. I rushed into the bathroom and she wasn't there. I ran back to Aizawa.
"Shota she's not there" I panicked.
"What?" He sat up.
"She's not in her room" I repeated.
"Mummy" Aliyah walked in dragging her blanket "I can't sleep"
"Ok I'm sorry" I said to Aizawa then turned to her "sweetie where were you?"
"I was walking around the house so I could get tired again" she did grabby hands to me and I picked her up.
"Do you want to sleep with us?" Aizawa asked.
"Yay I get to sleep with Mama and Dada" she smiled. I walked over to my side of the bed and put her in the middle then got in next to her. We both cuddled into her and she quickly fell asleep.

"Wow she's out" Aizawa laughed.
"Yeah she is" I kissed her forehead "so what do you want for lunch today?"
"Huh?"
"For lunch what do you want?"
"Oh um I don't mind"
"Alright, so I'm going to drop you off at work then I'll bring you your lunch later, then pick you up after school"
"With Aliyah?"
"Yeah"
"Ok that sounds amazing, thank you"
"No problem"

~time skip~

"Bye Dada" Aliyah waved as Aizawa walked into the building. I walked back over to the car and noticed he left his phone.
"Do you want to go give this to Dada?" I asked.
"YES!" she giggled. I picked up the phone and we walked into the building. We walked through the halls.
"You'll never be a hero with that quirk!" A group of boys surrounded someone.
"Excuse me" I walked over to the person on the centre "are you Ok sweetie?" I asked the boy. He has purple hair and familiar baggy eyes.
"I'm fine-"
"Why tf are you people still here?" I snapped at the others "the only people who aren't going to be heroes are you guys with those nasty ass personalities, get tf out of my face and get to class!" They all scurried away "I'm so sorry about them" I fixed the boys uniform "what's your name dear?"
"S-Shinso" he said.
"Hiii Shinso" Aliyah giggled.
"Hi" he smiled.
"I'm-"
"Y/n L/n, the millionaire, Mr Aizawa's girlfriend" he said.
"Yeah that's me" I laughed "I'll walk you to class" I smiled.
"Thank you" he chuckled.

We started walking and quickly made it to his class. We walked in and Aizawa was talking to Almight at the front.
"I'll see you later Shinso" I smiled and he sat down.
"Dada!" Aliyah ran to Aizawa.
"Hi sweetie" he picked her up.
"Sorry you left your phone" I walked over and handed it to him. I glanced at the class and made eye contact with the students that were bullying Shinso "by the way, your students think its necessary to bully others in this class, you should fix that before I do" I cupped his face and ran my thumb back and forth "ok?"
"Ok" he blushed.
"And if I see that again, I'll get parents and Nezu involved, ok?" I looked at the students.
"We understand" they said.
"Great" I smiled "have a great day" I kissed Aizawa's cheek and picked up Aliyah then left.

"Wait Y/n" Aizawa followed me out.
"Yes" I stopped.
"Can you please get eggs?"
"I was going to go grocery shopping today"
"Ok thank you" he peaked my lips "bye"
"Bye Dada!" Aliyah smiled.
"Bye my love" he kissed her forehead. We left the building.
"Hi Extra" Bakugou walked up to us followed by the Bakusquad.
"Hey firecracker" I smiled "hey guys"
"Hey Y/n" they smiled "thank you again for inviting us to the gala"
"Its no problem"
"My mum couldn't believe it until I showed her the invite" Mina said.
"Oh wow" I laughed "by the way, I'm staying with Aizawa for a while and there's nothing to do at his house, do you guys want brownies or cookies?"
"Both!" Sero said.
"Fine, I have nothing better to do anyway" I shrugged.
"Thank youuu" they smiled.