Chapter 17

The sports festival was lively and entertaining. I sat with the students as it was a break for lunch.
"Mummy!" Aliyah ran into the locker room followed by Rei and Endeavor.
"Hi sweetie" I smiled "are you ready to get some food?" I asked.
"What about Dada?" She looked up at me.
"You want to wait for Dada?" I asked.
"Yes!" She giggled.
"HELLO EVERYONE!" Mic entered with Aizawa close behind him.
"Hi" Aizawa kissed my cheek "are you ready to eat sweetie?" He picked up Aliyah.
"Yes!" She giggled "I'm hungry"
"Ok lets go quickly" he picked up the baby bag and held my hand then started leaving.

We all walked out of the stadium to the surrounding food stalls. We were quickly ambushed by paparazzi and fans.
"Is it true that you guys are together?"
"Are you married?"
"Are you in love?"
"Are you pregnant?"
"Are you going to give Aliyah up for adoption to be with him?" They asked loads of questions. Aliyah looked visibly uncomfortable.
"Are you Ok my love?" I took her from Aizawa's arms.
"N-no" she started getting overwhelmed and her eyes started watering.
"Ok everyone get out of my way or lose your life" I pulled out a gun and the camera flashes stopped along with the wildness of the crowd "we can do this later, not now" I left the circle.

I looked down at Aliyah and she was fighting tears. Within seconds she busted out into tears.
"I'm sorry sweetie" I sat on a bench and sat her on my lap. She started sniffling.
"Here" Aizawa walked over and got a tissue from the bag. I quickly wiped her tears.
"Can you please blow your nose?" I asked and she nodded through tears "ok 1, 2, 3 blow" I counted down and she blew her nose. We did that a few more times until her nose was clear again. She still wasn't completely calm "let's blow the sadness away ok
baby" she nodded again "like this" I blew lightly on her face "do it back" she blew back and we continued going until she was calm "are you Ok now?"
"Mhmm" she stood up on my lap "thank you" she kissed my cheek.
"No problem" I held her up and smiled "are you still hungry?"
"Yes" she smiled "let's get food now" she jumped excited.
"Ok let's go" I smiled "do you want me to hold you?"
"Yes please" she wrapped her arms around me.

We all got up and walked around.
"Wait you guys get a seat and I'll get the food" I said "is it ok if Dada holds you for a bit?" I asked.
"Mhmm" she reached out for Aizawa. He picked her up and I walked over to the stalls. I ordered the food waited for it to be ready while going through my phone.
"Hey ma" a deep voice said from in front of me. I looked up and locked eyes with a man.

"You're looking mad fine, can I-""I have a boyfriend" I interrupted

"I have a boyfriend" I interrupted.
"Ok and? I can treat you better"
"I seriously doubt that"
"Tsk stop acting all prestige and-"
"Is everything ok over here?" Aizawa appeared behind me. I looked into his arms and Aliyah and the baby bag weren't there. He pointed behind him and Rei and Endeavor were watching from afar with Aliyah facing away.
"What? Are you the boyfriend?" The man squared up with Aizawa.
"Well..." I slipped between them both "how about we all calm down?" They both ignored me and continued glared at each other.
"Babe can you please move?" Aizawa moved me out of the way.