Chapter 46

Aizawa's pov

"Dada" Aliyah walked over to me.
"Yes baby" I picked her up and sat her on my lap.
"Where is mummy?"
"I have absolutely no clue" I sighed. It has been hours since I last heard from Y/n. I called and texted her but it never went through. I started getting worried  but I couldn't show it to Aliyah "but she'll be home soon" I smiled "let's go get you a snack" I scooped her up "how about some ice cream?"
"Yay! Ice cream" she clapped. I chuckled and left the living room.

Just as I passed the front door it started opening.
"You can't be mad at me because you've never met my boyfriend" Y/n said. I opened the door fully and she was standing there along with the girls, Endeavor and another woman.
"Mummy!" Aliyah smiled.
"Hi sweetie" Y/n took her from me "how are you?"
"I'm fine, but where were you?"
"I was getting everything ready for the party" Y/n smiled at me "hi"
"Hi" we quickly kissed, leaving me blushing.
"Shota this is my aunt, Christine" Y/n said.
"Good afternoon" I bowed "it's so nice to meet one of Y/n's family members" I smiled.

The woman stared at me for a few seconds.
"You look very familiar" she analysed my face as everyone walked in "are you in any way, part of the hero society?"
"Oh uh yes I am" I replied.
"WAIT! Y/N ARE YOU DATING ERASERHEAD?" She looked at Y/n.
"Yeah" she smiled.
"Its nice to meet you dear" Christine hugged me "but I'm not Y/n's actual aunt, me and her father were just family friends, I'm her friend, Jay's mother"
"Oh is he with you?" I looked outside.
"You've met him?"
"Yes"
"And even he didn't tell me that Y/n has a boyfriend?" She crossed her arms.
"Sorry"
"Its fine sweetie, it's really nice to meet you" she walked over to Aliyah "hiii sugar"
"Hii" Aliyah giggled and they started talking.

Y/n's POV

Christine held Aliyah and they sat in the living room with the girls and spoke. Endeavor disappeared in the house while Shota snd I stood in the hallway.
"My bad for not being able to text back" I said "I tried but I got really busy"
"Its fine" he hugged me. I hugged back and heard him deeply inhale.
"Aizawa" I swatted him away "did you just sniff me?"
"You smell so good" he smiled.
"You always do this"
"Yeah because you always smell amazing" he hugged me tightly "you look so beautiful today" he kissed my forehead "you know I love you right?"
"What happened?" I looked up at him.
"Nothing happ-"
"HITOSHI SHINSO, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" I started walking towards the weapons room.

Shinso and his friends raced out of the room. They all paused once they saw me.
"Explanation now" I stared them down.
"We just wanted to look at the weapons" Kirishima said.
"Not good enough" I crossed my arms "ok let me change the question, why did you go into the one room that I've restricted for your own safety?" They all stayed silent "Hitoshi you can't go on the trip" I said. They all gasped "someone better start answering before I take all your privileges"
"We're sorry" Shinso said "we know that you don't want us in there but they're so-"
"Go to your room" I took his phone from his hand "the rest of you go home" I started walking away.
"You can't take the phone you didn't pay for?!" Shinso said.

I slowly turned to him.
"Who's the one paying the phone bill?" I asked.
"Its not about the bill, my mum gave me that" he snatched it back "you have no right to take it"
"I-"
"You're not even my real mother!" He yelled "you're just a teenager that fucked up and got knocked up!"
"Room. Now." I stared him down. He scoffed and barged past me "boy get your ass back here, who tf are you shoving like that?" I followed him.
"Leave me tf alone!" He stomped up the stairs.
"You better act right!" I yelled back. I heard the door slam once he got to his room.

I turned around and everyone else was there.
"Y/n-"
"Go see if he's ok" I pinched the bridge of my nose "don't bother going home, just make sure he's ok" I said. The kids ran up the stairs.
"What was that about?" Christine asked.
"I told them to not go in the weapon room and they went and gave a bullshit reason, I said he couldn't go to a trip and took his phone and he got mad and this happened" I explained.
"You-"
"And why did you let them go in the room, knowing I didn't want them in there?" I looked at Aizawa.
"Y/n they're teenagers-"
"They could be grown ass adults, if I don't want you to go into a room in my own home, you don't go into the room, especially when it has such valuable stuff in it"
"Yes but-"
"But nothing" I snapped "find your own way to the gala" I started walking up the stairs.
"You can't be serious" Aizawa said.
"Aizawa, listen to the words coming out of my mouth" I said "you and I are not going together, find your own way!" I slammed the door behind me.