Chapter 21

I walked to the entrance of my house. The puppies followed behind me happily. A line of cars parked in the parking lot- sized driveway. The kids and their parents got out of the cars.
"Oh my god your house is beautiful" Sero walked over to me.
"Thank you" I smiled "good evening" I bowed to his mum.
"Good evening dear" she smiled with a baby in her arms.
"Aww what's her name?" I asked.
"Vanessa"
"She's so beautiful" the baby reached out and I gave her my finger. She instantly tried to put it on her mouth so I moved it and chuckled.
"Thank you" Mrs Sero chuckled "I'll see you later love" she kissed Sero's cheek "thank again for doing this for the kids" she smiled at me.
"Its really no problem" I smiled then she turned and left.

I spent the next few minutes talking to parents. The dogs scattered and were playing with the kids. After the parents had left I led everyone into the house.
"Is everyone here?" Todoroki walked down the stairs "hey guys"
"We were allowed to come early?" Midoriya asked as Todoroki put his arm around him.
"His family came over to help out" I smiled "but yeah you could've came early" the class quickly huddled together.
"Ok guys we must be on our best behaviour so we can do this again" Kirishima said.
"If you see any trash take it out, someone help wash dishes, don't yell or anything like that" Shinso said.
"And always be respectful, don't let Y/n do anything" Jiro added. They all agreed and looked back at me.

"I'll show you to your rooms now" I laughed.
"Mummy!" Aliyah ran over to me. She quickly noticed the class "hiii guys!"
"Hiii Ali" they all smiled. Aizawa and Endeavor walked over.
"We're leaving now" Endeavor said. The rest of the family followed behind them "be careful" he hugged me.
"I will" I smiled and hugged back. After saying their goodbyes the Todoroki's left, leaving Shoto with the group.

"Ok so first the rooms, let's get that settled first" I picked up Aliyah. Aizawa grabbed his bag and followed me towards the rooms "so there's obviously not 30 rooms in this house so it's going to be 2 people per room, don't worry they're very big rooms so it's alright, I hope" I opened the first door and went in.

"Most of the rooms are formatted like this, I apologise if you guys don't like the whole castle theme-""I CALL DIBS!" Momo said then dragged Jiro away from the crowd "we're taking this room""Good choice" I smiled "what exactly are the groups or pa...

"I CALL DIBS!" Momo said then dragged Jiro away from the crowd "we're taking this room"
"Good choice" I smiled "what exactly are the groups or pairs that are staying together? Like stand together" they all shuffled around. I scanned the groups and it was Todoroki, Midoriya and Bakugou. I smiled at them and they all blushed. Shinso was with Kaminari while Kirishima was with his girlfriend Mina and Sero was with Tokoyami. Mineta wasn't there as his parents didn't trust him alone with other people aside from in school.

I finished looking at the groups and quickly connected each one to a room that best suits them.
"By the way, Aizawa and I are right here" I knocked on my room and we all went in. Aizawa was sitting on the bed playing toys with Aliyah.
"This is a nice room" Sero started looking around.
"Thank you" I sat on the bed with them. Aizawa pulled me onto his lap.
"Are you guys together again?" Todoroki asked. I shrugged.
"Let's avoid that subject for now" I picked up the toys and started playing with Aliyah.