Chapter 24

We were waiting outside of the room. After a while a few doctors left the room with disappointed faces. One approached us.
"I-I'm so sorry but-" Shinso busted out crying before he could finish.
"Is she really?" I asked.
"Yes she's dead" he sighed. I hugged Shinso and he cried into my shirt.

"I'm so sorry" I rubbed his back "I'm taking that bitch to his grave" vengeance blinded me.
"Huh?" Shinso sniffed "who?"
"Your sperm donor, prison is too good for him" I devilishly smiled.
"Y/n can we please go home?" He asked.
"Yes of course, don't worry I'll sort everything out" I said. We stood up and left the hospital.

~time skip~

We walked back into the house and everyone was waiting in the front room.
"Omg Shinso are you Ok?" Everyone shot up.
"Y-yeah I'm fine-" he broke down into tears. They quickly hugged him "s-she's gone" he cried.
"Who's gone?" Kaminari asked.
"My mum, he killed her" Shinso said. Everyone gasped.
"Who is he and where can we find him?" Bakugou asked. His hands started sparking.
"Don't worry I have it under control" I said "I'm going to get someone to fix the door-"
"What door and where are your shoes?" Aizawa asked.
"Um I kicked open his front door" I said.
"You did that in socks?" He asked.
"YES SHE DID" Shinso got a sudden rush of enthusiasm "IT WAS SO SICK, YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT"
"YOU HAVE TO TELL US ABOUT THAT" Kirishima said.
"Ok so what happened was" he started explaining to everyone. I called the guy and gave him the address. I tried to slip out of the house but was quickly stopped.
"Where are you going Y/n?" Shinso asked.
"To watch the guys fix the door, I don't want them to take anything" I said.
"Don't worry I'll go" Aizawa handed an asleep Aliyah to me.
"The address is-"
"I know his address" Aizawa said. I looked at him confused.
"I knew his mum" he said. I looked even more confused "WAIT NOT LIKE THAT, LIKE SHE WAS A FAMILY FRIEND"
"Oh ok" I nodded and handed him my keys.

He kissed my cheek then left.
"Shinso" I walked over to him "are you sure you want to live with me?"
"Only if you want-"
"Yes of course I want you to" I said "alright so what house do you want to live in?" I asked "or we can move if you-"
"No no no I don't want to stress you out like that"
"Its really nothing" I said.
"Thank you so much" he hugged me "you don't understand how much this means to me" he sniffed.
"Its fine" I rubbed his back "go rest for a bit and I'll bring up your food for you"
"Alright" he sniffed and went upstairs.
We were all quiet until we heard the door closed.
"Quick we need to make him feel better" I rushed "someone go make a coffee vanilla cake it's his favourite, I'm going to go get his lunch done" I glanced at the stairs and Loki was struggling to get up the stairs. Aliyah let out a little giggle "since when have you been awake?" I looked down at her.
"A few minutes" she smiled "is Shinso ok?"
"No he lost his mummy" I said. Aliyah looked at me confused "his mummy disappeared and she can't come back"
"Oh" her smile fell "can I go talk to him?"
"Um alright" I said. I walked over to the stairs and picked up Loki.

We all walked over to Shinso's room. I knocked on the door.
"Shinso can I come in?" I asked.
"Yeah" he sighed. I walked into the room.

 I walked into the room