Chapter 31

The students stood lined up in front of me in the gym.
"Alright so since this is your first day with me, I'm just going to give you a task that can show me what level you guys are at" I explained "so what we're doing is-" the gym door opened and class 1a walked in followed by Aizawa and Nezu.
"I'm so sorry to spring this on you on your first day" Nezu started "but I want to see how well you do with increased amounts of kids, so both classes will be taking this lesson, Aizawa and I will be monitoring from the stands"
"Sure I don't mind" I shrugged "this activity would actually be really good for bigger numbers, you guys go get changed into your hero costumes then we can get started" they nodded and left the room "you guys just talk amongst yourselves, I'll explain once they're all here" I said.

I started setting up the gym.
"Hi" a boy appeared in front of me.
"Hi Silas" I smiled "did you need something?"
"I wanted to ask you something about Shinso" he looked over at Shinso and smiled. Shinso smiled back and Silas exploded into a blush.
"Do you like my son?" I stopped what I was doing.
"Yeah I do" he said "i-is he interested in boys?"
"Well it's not really my place to answer that but if you ask him then I bet he'll answer your question" I said.
"Alright" I watched Silas walked over to Shinso then continued setting up.

"Y/n" Aizawa and Shinso walked over to me.
"Yes" I looked at them.
"Did you tell Silas to ask if I was gay?" Shinso asked.
"He asked me and I said to ask you instead yeah" I replied.
"I said I was straight" Shinso lied.
"Wait why?"
"I don't know, I just don't like him like that and I didn't want to be like mean or something" he said.
"Ok so what if he sees you with Kaminari?" Aizawa asked.
"Then I'm fucked" Shinso shrugged.

Class 1a quickly came back in with their costumes on.
"Alright listen up everyone" I started "so what is going to happen is you guys are going to pair up amongst yourselves then I'll give you either a villain, hero or citizen, it's like a roleplaying thing, so you act as whatever role is given to you, as you can see each section of the gym is made to resemble a different disaster, heroes must not only fight off the villains but lead citizens to safety, citizens don't really do anything and villains are obviously on the more offensive role, if you get citizens don't worry, I will rotate it after 20 minutes, if you can't participate please tell me when I come around, alright get into pairs" I explained. The class jumbled up and gradually paired up. They lined up again in their pairs. I looked at Midoriya and Todoroki "you guys will be villains, then Bakugou and Kirishima, you're the heroes, uh Shinso and Kaminari you're the citizens, please go down to the earthquake section" they all started walking over.

I went through the line, assigning everyone their roles.
"I'm sorry miss but I can't participate" one of the girls, Angel whispered.
"Oh why?" I asked, in an equally low whisper.
"I'm on my period" she looked embarrassed.
"Alright, that's completely fine, do you want to just walk around with me instead, I know that sitting a lot makes cramps worse, at least to me"
"Yeah that would be fun thank you"
"No problem, just stand out of the line" she did and I quickly finished the line. We started walking around the room checking everyone's quality of fighting.
"Y/n!" Aizawa called out from the stands. I pulled out my phone to text him but remembered that his phone was in my bag. I noticed a call coming in from the day care. I heart stopped and I quickly answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.
"Hii its Jasmine from the daycare, I just wanted to ask if Aliyah is allowed- oh sorry you already filled the dietary restrictions form, she's allowed chicken nuggets right?"
"Yeah she is" I sighed relieved.
"Alright, have a great day" she ended the call. I walked over to Aizawa and Nezu.
"Sorry the daycare called me" I handed my phone to Aizawa "watch it for me-"
"What did they say?" He asked.
"They asked if she could have chicken nuggets" I replied.
"Oh, oh ok" he nodded "I thought you were going to say that something happened, I was worried"
"No she's fine" I said.
"Oh did Aliyah go to daycare?" Nezu asked.
"Yeah it's her first day" I smiled "I'm confident that she's fine but he's paranoid about it"
"Yeah cause what if something happens"
"Its only like 7 hours"
"But that's so long"
"I'm going back to work now" I turned around and walked back to Angel. She was attentively watching Bakugou and Midoriya's interaction.