Chapter 26

Y/n's pov

I finished getting ready and admired myself in the mirror.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I went back downstairs to the kitchen.  Everyone was still eating.
"Alright so" I started making myself cup of coffee "once you're all ready then we can head to the mall again and spend some actual money" I sat on island and started sipping on my drink "did any of you want something yesterday but you were too nervous to ask cause its expensive?"
"Yeah" Sero answered.
"Ooo what is it?" I asked excited.
"I saw these shoes" he passed me his phone.

"They're niceee I got them last year when they came out" I smiled "ok we're definitely getting you them, anyone else?""I've been looking at this dress for a while" Mina said "Todoroki told me the theme of the gala and I would love it for the gala ...

"I've been looking at this dress for a while" Mina said "Todoroki told me the theme of the gala and I would love it for the gala let me show-"
"I'm buying it" I interrupted "I'll get you anything, that was so sweet" I smiled "for my gala" my smile only grew.

~time skip~

Everyone separated to get ready for the day. I walked to the room with Aliyah. Aizawa was waiting by the desk.
"Y/n can we talk?" He asked.
"Can't, I have a baby to bathe" I walked into the bathroom.
"Y/n are you mad at me?" He followed me into the bathroom.
"No I'm not mad" I started running a bath with Aliyah in my arms.
"Hiii Dada!" She waved at him.
"Hello sweetie" he smiled.

Aliyah slid out of my grasp and walked over to him.
"Dada?" He picked her up "I have a question"
"Yes" he smiled at her.
"What is your name?" She asked "mummy said you're not my real Dada so do I call you your name?"
"Oh-"
"Have you ever wondered why my baby speaks so well for a baby?" I chuckled without out turning to face them.
"Yes I'm not your real Dada, but I really want to be" Aizawa ignored my attempt to change the subject "you can continue calling me Dada"
"YAY!" she clapped.

I finished getting the bath ready. Aizawa undressed her and put in the bath. She giggled and splashed around in the soapy water. She smiled up at both of us. I glanced at Aizawa and he was already smiling at me.
"I've never wanted to be somewhere so bad" he blushed "Y/n I need to tell you something"
"Yeah" I smiled.
"I l-love you" he avoided eye contact.
"Awww that's so sweet" I leaped onto him. He laughed and fell back with his arms wrapped around my waist "I love you too Shota"
"Thank you for dealing with me" he peaked my lips.
"I'm sorry for being obsessive" I said.
"You're not obsessive, I'm just not used to responsibility, but for you I'll definitely get used to it" he said.