Chapter 27

We all walked through the mall together.
"OMG IS THAT Y/N L/N?!" a group of girls swarmed me.
"Hi" I smiled.
"Can we get a picture with you?" They asked.
"Yeah sure" I agreed.
"I'll take it" Sato said. One of the girls handed him the phone and we took a few pictures. After a while they scurried away in excitement.

"I don't see how you do that" Sero put his arm around me.
"I mean its nice talking to people, that's one of the good occurrences" I said.
"Then what are the bad-"
"What tf is wrong with you?" I stopped and turned around. There was a man filming me walk from behind.
"What happened?" Aizawa walked over to me with Aliyah still in his arms.
"He's been filming me walk for a while" I said.
"Oh" Aizawa's eyes filled with rage "Aliyah sweetie, Dada has to take care of something-"
"No no I can handle it I swear" I stopped him. Aizawa stared down at me then the trembling man behind me.
"Fine" he sighed.
"Thank you" I smiled.

I walked over to the man.
"I honestly don't know what to say" I took his phone and started going through it.
"Hey! I-" he instantly stopped as I shot him a deadly glare.
"What was that?" I flashed him my gun.
"N-nothing" he stepped back.
"Good" I smiled. I wiped the phone and handed it back to him "if I see you again today, you won't make it home alive"
"S-sorry" he ran away.

"Oh God what happened?" Endeavor walked over to me.
"Hii" I smiled "I did nothing wrong"
"So why was he running?" Endeavor hugged me.
"Because I threatened to kill him if I saw him again" I replied. Endeavor raised an eyebrow "he has been filming me walk and following us for the past 10 minutes, and I'm with kids"
"Wow, alright that's valid" we back over to the group "hey guys" they all greeted him accordingly.
"Wait why are you here?" I asked.
"I'm with a friend, I saw you so I wanted to say hi" Endeavor replied.
"Which friend?" I asked.
"Oh uh Felix Jones and his son Andre"

"That's where you went Enji" two men walked over "who's this?" They looked down at me.
"This is my daughter, Y/n" Endeavor said proudly.
"Good afternoon" I bowed.
"Hey" the younger one smirked.

"Um" Endeavor looked back at see if I was uncomfortable but I played it off as fine "we were going shopping""We heard your gala was soon so we had to get outfits" Andre stepped forward

"We heard your gala was soon so we had to get outfits" Andre stepped forward.
"Oh um, I actually haven't released the invitations yet" I stepped back.
"Yeah but like since we've met now, it would be rude for you not to invite us" he kept on coming closer and moved his hair.
"Anyways" Endeavor stood between us "the invitations haven't even been released so there's no point in buying clothes for something that you might not be even going to"

"I'm so sorry for him" Felix said "what are you doing here?"
"I'm shopping with my-"
"Children" Sero said. They all greeted.
"I'm her boyfriend, good afternoon" he bowed.
"You have a boyfriend?" Andre glared at me.
"Yeah..." I said.
"Why would you lead me on if-"
"She didn't do anything" Aizawa interrupted.
"What is up with you?" Endeavor stared at Andre "you were such a nice guy like 5 minutes ago"
"Why are you getting mad at me? You should be mad at her, she's the one being rude" Andre said.
"You look so stupid right now" Shinso said.
"What did you say brat?!" Andre yelled.
"What did you call him?" Aizawa's quirk went off and my eyes flooded black.
"Well you've done it now" Endeavor sighed. He took Aliyah for Aizawa.