Chapter 39

~time skip~ the next day

"Y/n when are you going to release the theme?" Mina asked from across the class.
"I was about to do it now actually" I stood up "should I tell you guys now?"
"Yes!" Class 1a replied.
"The theme is-"
"Y/n!" Aizawa busted into the classroom followed by Nezu.
"Yeah" I looked at them.
"I'm so sorry to spring this on you but can you attend a meeting after school?" Nezu asked.
"Um I have to take my kids home and-"
"I can ask Enji to pick up Aliyah and Shinso"  Aizawa said.
"Is there a reason why it is so important for me to go to this meeting?" I asked.
"Its with the school board" Nezu explained "its required for them to meet any new teachers I employ"
"Alright that's fine" I shrugged "but call the daycare and let them know that that Enji is picking up Aliyah or they'll think she's getting kidnapped"
"I'll do it now-"
"Wait where will you be that you can't do it?" I asked.
"I'll be with you at the meeting" he said.
"Oh ok" I nodded "is it really that serious?"
"Y/n, they are a group of harsh, arrogant and ignorant assholes" Nezu said "but I mean, they're the school board"

I laughed at his comment.
"Is what I'm wearing Alright?" I asked. He looked me up and down.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

He walked over to me and pulled down my sweater.
"Good, all the tattoos are covered" he said.
"Wow, they're like that?, would they judge me because of my earrings too?" I asked jokingly. They both stared at me awkwardly "yeah no I'm not taking them off"
"Y/n-"
"I'm not doing it Aizawa" I sat down and continued my job "you can fire me if you want-"
"NO!" the class interrupted.
"I'm not going to fire you" Nezu said "I trust you to impress them" he turned and left. Aizawa stood there staring at me.
"Yes?" I looked at him. He walked over to me and leaned close to my ear.
"If you ever act out like that again, I'll make sure you can't walk for the next year" he whispered. The vibrations of his voice sent shivers down my smile "I'll see you later babe" he kissed my cheek then left.

It was already last period and the bell was going to ring any second from now.
"Great job today everyone" I stood up "you guys are getting really good at your own individual work and confidence in maths, we will be doing an end of unit test next week Tuesday" they all groaned "I'm not going to do anything with it, it just lets me know if I should go back to the unit or if we're really confident, plus I know you guys will do great, you guys can take your books home to revise if you want, but I'll see you all tomorrow"
"Y/n?" Sero asked.
"Yeah" I looked at him.
"Since you're a teacher, do you want us to call you Miss L/n or Y/n?"
"I don't mind to be honest" I shrugged.
The bell rang "ok bye guys" I smiled and they left.

I picked up my bag and headed towards Nezu's office. I knocked and the door opened. Aizawa smiled at ne then gestured behind him with his eyes. I smiled back and walked in. The conference was filled with professionally dressed people. They all stared at me.
"Good afternoon" I bowed. There was only one seat left so I expected Aizawa to sit down.
"No you can sit down Y/n" he said.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah yeah its fine"
"Thank you" I smiled and sat down.