Chapter 19

"Huh?" I asked.
"Y/n I've known about him for ages now, there's security cameras in my house so I've heard and seen you on facetime with the league, I did more research on you and noticed that you were child hood friends with him, it was really easy to put the pieces together" he shrugged. He finished then his eyes widened "I kept you around so you could lead me to them at first but-"
"Wait what?" I stopped him "you were only with me so I could lead you to the league?"
"WAIT NO" he said "at first that was part of the reason but now I don't care about all of that, I really want to-"
"Did you use your quirk on him?" I looked at Paps and he nodded.

Paps' quirk is truth. He just needs to talk to someone for a few seconds then he can make them speak their mind. Gramps' quirk is Angelic aura. He is able to transfer energy to heal others.

"Thank you" I smiled at Paps "so at first you wanted to play me into helping you find the league?"
"Yeah" Aizawa sighed.
"Ooooo he's going to get fucked up" Dabi said through the phone. Within seconds a portal opened and the league walked through.
"Toya!" Aliyah clapped.
"Hiii sweetie" he span her in a hug "how are you?"
"Good" she giggled.
"So you're just not going to visit cause you got a boyfriend?" Shigaraki walked over to me.
"I'm sorry I was caught up with work" I laughed and we hugged.

"So you're the boyfriend?" Compress attempted to intimidate Aizawa.
"I would entertain you but my wife said I shouldn't and I'm not fighting you in front of my daughter" Aizawa replied "what? So you like my wife?"
"Wife?" The league looked at me.
"Don't worry about it" I laughed.
"Ok I'm turning it off now" Paps deactivated his quirk.
"Are you mad at me?" Aizawa walked over to me "I'm really sorry for the not telling you from the start but I really do like you-"
"I know" I interrupted "but-"
"Wait its you" Shigaraki said. Aizawa, Shigaraki and Dabi all started running in opposite directions.
"Wait is he- TOYA TODOROKI, TENKO SHIMURA AND SHOTA AIZAWA GET BACK HERE NOW!" I yelled "don't make me come get you!" They all walked back.
"Damn" Kurogiri laughed.
"Don't run away with my baby again" I took Aliyah from Dabi.
"We're taking her back to our house" Paps took her from me "let's go see the dogs"
"Yay doggies!" She clapped as they left the house

I looked at the 3 men.
"Damn you already fucked him?" I looked at Dabi "he was the guy you were talking about a few months ago?"
"I mean I didn't technically-"
"So you were in their guts?" I looked at Aizawa. He completed avoided eye contact "you better ans-"
"Yes yes I was" he said.
"Alright" I picked up my phone and keys "everyone go home" I started walking towards the door.
"Huh?" They asked.
"I said all of you go home" I repeated "Aizawa find a way back to your house" I continued walking. He quickly wrapped me in his scarf and pulled me back.
"What do you-"
"You weren't looking for the league to put them in jail were you?" I asked. He quickly avoided eye contact again "that's a good enough answer, put me down and get the fuck out of my house"
"You can-"
"Todoroki I swear to God, if you take him anywhere I will never talk to you again" I said.
"So you're going to stop being my best friend over a man?" He asked.
"MY BOYFRIEND LIKES YOU, you like him don't you? Cause the way you were talking about him before made it seem that way" I said.
"Um-"
"Exactly, now put me down" I struggled.
"Y/n we can talk about this-"
"No we can't, we are over" I snapped.

"Damn I forgot my phone and this is what I come back to" Paps, Gramps and Aliyah walked back in.
"Mummy are you Ok?" Aliyah asked.
"No I'm not ok" I sighed and Aizawa put me down "baby I'm sorry but you're going to see Dada anymore"
"Why not?" She ran to me with teary eyes.
"Because Dada doesn't like mummy, he likes someone else" I picked her up "but its fine" I fought tears "we'll be fine"
"Dada mummy is crying cause of you" she threw her shoe at him "you're a  meanie"
"I'm sorry" Aizawa reached out for her but she swatted his hand away.
"NO!" she yelled "I'm sorry mummy" she kissed my cheek "you're very pretty and nice you don't need Dada"
"Thank you" I smiled "ok let's go get groceries for the kids"
"Um we can do that, we'll let you stay here, Aliyah can come with us" Paps said.
"Alright" I handed her over and they left.