Chapter 49

"Babe?" Aizawa walked into the closet as I was getting ready early "what did you do?" He sighed.
"I straightened it" I showed him my hair.

He stared at me for a few seconds.
"Damn you're fine af" he leaned on the wall.
"Thank you" I smiled "wait look at this suit I got" I stood up.

(If you don't like it imagine something else, please change the shoes because idek what those are💀)

"You look so beautiful today" Aizawa walked over to me "the suit looks amazing" he lightly kissed me.
"Thank you" I smiled "I'm going to do check on the kids, but first" I paused "can I trust you to cook your dishes before I get home, I'll need the kitchen for tomorrow"
"Uh yeah sure" he looked away.
"What? Were you not going to make anything?" I asked.
"I want to but I don't exactly know how to make anything cultural" he said.
"I know you're lying but just so you make something, I'm calling your mum"
"Wowww you're really going to get my mother involved?"
"Yes I am" I laughed "she's really nice, I love her"

Aizawa stared at me.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.
"No reason" he looked away.
"Is my makeup messed up?" I quickly checked it.
"No! I just like looking at you" he laughed.
"Oh" I looked back at him.
"You're so perfect" he hugged me "God Y/n, what are you doing to me" he sighed. I pulled back and looked up at him.
"You know you're mine for life now right?" I asked.
"Yeah" he blushed.
"Aw you're so cute" I cupped his face "my pretty boy" I watched his blush brighten "ok I have to go now"
"I'll make you breakfast" he rushed out of the closet.

I smiled and left the room. I stood outside of Eri's room and took a deep breath before slightly opening the door. She wasn't in her bed so I rushed into the room.
"I'm over here" she giggled from the comfort corner.
"Good morning" I smiled "it's kinda early, are you sure you want to be awake right now?"
"Can I take a nap later?"
"Yeah of course"
"Then yes I'm fine"
"Alright, well Aizawa is making breakfast so if you want any you can come down"
"Ok thank you" she smiled then continued reading.

I walked into Aliyah's room quietly. She was still asleep. I checked and everything seemed alright. As I left I bumped into Shinso walking by.
"Good morning" I smiled. He looked me up and down.
"How are you already ready?" He rested on my shoulder.
"I wanted to make breakfast but your dad is doing it, plus I wanted to give Jennifer and Akeno fresh towels"
"Oh yeah, they stayed over yesterday" Shinso chuckled "it was fun talking yesterday"
"Yeah it was, wait why aren't you getting ready? Is there something wrong with your bathroom?"
"No, I just wanted some water" he stood straight "I'll see you later" he walked towards the stairs.