Chapter 9

Y/n's pov

I woke up in a hospital.
"Damn he ready got me that good" I laughed. I looked down at my leg and my ankle was wrapped up "wow" I stood up. I was able to walk fine.
"I know you're fucking lying" Endeavor stood by the door.
"Mummy!" Aliyah ran in followed by Aizawa.
"Hi sweetie" I picked her up "how are you doing?"
"I'm good" she smiled "I stayed with dada"
"What day is it?" I asked.
"Monday" Todoroki walked in.
"Oh no I'm so sorry Shoto, I wasn't able to train with you" I said.
"Its fine, Aizawa helped me instead" he said "how are you feeling?"
"I feel fine" I smiled.
"Are you sure?" Aizawa asked.
"Yeah I'm good" I smiled "thank you for watching her" I gave him a hug.
"Its fine" he blushed and hugged back "I didn't know having a baby was so expensive" he said.
"What do you mean?" I pulled back.
"I gave her a room in my house and got her stuff for it"
"You got her stuff?" I asked "what did you get her?"
"Just um a bed and toys and a um a TV-"
"Aizawa why would my 1 year old need a tv in her room?" I laughed.
"She's nearly 2" he took Aliyah "she could watch cartoons on it"
"Fine" I sighed "I need to get home, I want to shower"
"You're staying at my house"
"What do you mean?"
"I got your sizes from Todoroki's sister and bought you clothes and stuff, you're staying with me until you've fully recovered"
"Recovered from an ankle injury?"
"Yes recovered from an ankle injury" he chuckled.
"Alright" I smiled.

The doctors ran a few tests and I was dispatched. Aliyah held onto both mine and Aizawa's hand as we walked over to the car. I put Aliyah in her seat and Aizawa opened my door for me.
"Do you mind me staying with you?" I asked.
"I was the one who insisted" he chuckled "I love the idea of you staying with me"
"How so?"
"Waking up to you everyday seems amazing"
"I feel like you'd love if I was a stay at home mum"
"Oh yeah 100% but bringing you lunch at the office seems fun"
"I would love that" I smiled as he put his hand on my thigh "I um was thinking about something"
"What is it babe?"
"Aliyah's birthday is in a few weeks, and I-" I looked back and she was asleep "so I was thinking you would help me plan her something"
"You want me to help you plan your daughter's birthday?"
"Yeah, it's ok if you can't, I understand"
"No no I want to" he rushed "you're making me feel like you're my family"
"Is that bad?"
"No that's amazing" he squeezed my thigh "its perfect" he blushed "I still don't know how I pulled you"
"What do you mean, you're literally so sweet"
"Ok but you're Y/n L/n, you're everyone's dream girl"
"That might be true, but I really like you and so does Aliyah"
"Yeah, I've ever been so quick to let other people live with me, yet I was building a whole bed for Aliyah while she took a nap"
"Ok that's adorable"
"She really liked the room too" he pulled up in the driveway.
"I can't wait to see it" I smiled. He opened my door and I got Aliyah before we walked into the house.

"Let's go put her in bed now" Aizawa said. He guided me to the room directly next to him "I wanted her to be close just in case anything happened"
"Wow that was a good parenting thing" I smiled. He opened the door and we walked in.

 He opened the door and we walked in

I paused and looked at everything.
"Wait do you not like it?" He asked "I can change it if you-"
"Thank you so much, it's so pretty" I hugged him "it means a lot that you care about her this much"
"I-its no problem" he hugged back. We let go and I put Aliyah down for her nap.
"I'm going to shower now" I left the room.
"Call me when you're done, I'll help you bandage your ankle again" Aizawa smiled.
"Ok thank you"