Chapter 15

I woke up on Aizawa's chest. He was carrying me around the kitchen while he thought about what to make for breakfast. My legs were wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck. He hadn't noticed I was awake and kissed my forehead.
"Good morning Dada!" Aliyah ran in followed by Shania.
"Thank you for waking her up" he smiled at her "good morning sweetie" he bent down and kissed her forehead.
"How are you carrying her like that?" Shania asked.
"She's really light actually and she has good grip on me" he stood straight easily.
"Mhmm" I jumped off of him "thank you"
"How long have you been awake?" He asked.
"For the past like 3 minutes" I stretched. I bent back into a bridge then flip over and landed on my feet "thank you for waking her up" I smiled at Shania "by the way, Endeavor will probably be coming over to change the locks, he wants us to leave the house, so I'll give you the keys and address for my other property around here, is that alright?"
"Ooo new house, where?"
"Its actually really nice, it's one if those nice nice castle looking houses"
"Bet I'm going to pack now" she left the room.

"Good morning mummy" Aliyah hugged my leg.
"Good morning my love" I picked her up and attacked her with kisses. She giggled loudly "are you ready to go watch Shoto's sports festival?"
"Yes!"
"Ok good" I instantly came to a realization "wait where will you be?" I asked Aizawa.
"The commentary booth, I can take her-"
"No no you have to work-"
"So do you, you're doing the introduction and explanation with Midnight, please let me take her"
"No I'll let Rei take her" I shrugged.
"Who tf is Rei?"
"Todoroki's mum..." I looked at him confused.
"Oh I'm sorry I thought it was some other guy" he sighed relieved "like I'd let some other man take my daughter" he picked her up from my arms "do you want to spend the day with Dada instead?" She nodded "Y/n she's staying with me"
"Aizawa, I need you to listen to me very carefully" I said "Aliyah is my daughter" I took her back "I birthed her, I get to decide what is best for my child"
"I know but-"
"There's no but about it, she's staying with Endeavor and Rei, when I'm done doing my job I'll go sit with them" I said sternly "do you understand?"
"Yes I do" he sighed "I'm sorry"
"Ok then, I'm going to go get ready now" I turned around to leave.
"Y/n are you mad at me?" Aizawa asked. I saw Shania walking back over.
"Can you please start getting her ready?" I asked her.
"Yeah sure" she took her from my arms and left.

I turned back to Aizawa.
"No I'm not mad at you, I just think you're over stepping boundaries" I said calmly.
"How am I overstepping boundaries, I'm telling you what's best for Aliyah" I stared at him shocked. I closed the kitchen door behind me.
"How are you going to tell me what's best for my daughter?" I asked.
"She said-"
"She is a child, obviously her opinion matters but in this situation I can't choose opinion"
"What's your problem?!"
"My problem is that you're not thinking, why do think I don't want her high up in the commentary booth?"
"I don't-"
"SHE'S SCARED OF HEIGHTS DUMBASS!"
"Oh..."
"Have you since seen her close to a window that's high up?, all of the windows above the second floor of my buildings are baby proofed so she doesn't get scared" I huffed "Aizawa I'm not going argue with you, next time listen to me when I make decisions for my daughter"
"I'm sorry..."
"I know you are" I turned around and left the kitchen.

I walked up to my room and went straight into the bathroom. I took a long shower and went into the closet to look for an outfit. I picked up a nice dress.
"You should wear that" Aizawa said from the door. I instantly put the dress down "babe please don't be like that" he walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around me.
"I don't feel like talking right now" I shrugged him off "normally I don't yell or scream and you're making me lose myself, we will talk later I promise, I just want space right now" he stared at me for a few seconds "Aizawa?" I looked at him confused.
"God you're going to drive me crazy" he sighed.
"How?"
"I'm not used to people being like that in relationships"
"Like that?"
"So forward with their feelings"
"What's the point in not being forward, then you won't leave me alone"
"Yeah, you're very emotionally independent, and-"
"Would you prefer me to be emotionally dependent on you?"
"I mean-"
"That isn't healthy Aizawa"
"Yeah I know I'm not saying you should be, it's just that you're so independent that it makes me feel like you don't need me"
"Do you need me?"
"Not exactly..."
"Exactly, I don't need you either, we're together because we really like each other, not because we can't live without each other, we have lives outside of this relationship"
"Mhmm"
"You've only been in relationships with people who were entirely dependent on you and you're not used to it being any other way, and being with me and me being independent seems to sometimes make you feel insecure about how replaceable you are, and you're only thinking this way because-"
"Can you stop picking me apart now?" He laughed.
"Fine" I stopped searching and looked at him "I need space, I'm not mad, I just feel like its better if we're not together right now"
"Like together as standing next to each other or together as in a relationship?"
"Together as physical next to each other"
"Oh ok"
"We're fine, we're not going to break up or anything like that, I promise, I just want distance"
"Will you still be living with me?"
"Uh we'll see" I shrugged.
"Ok thank you for making it clear" he said "I'll give you space"
"Thank you" I kissed his cheek and he left.