Chapter 42

Y/n's POV

I woke up to Shania asleep next to me on my parents' floor. I put a blanket over her and left the room. I walked over to Aliyah's room and she had just started waking up. She looked over at me and a grand smile grew on her face.
"Good morning baby" I walked over and picked her up "how was your night?"
"Good" she cuddled into me.
"That's good" I kissed her forehead "let's go check on Dada"

I left the room and went into mine. The room was empty and the bathroom was silent. I shrugged it off and headed downstairs. I heard movements and talking and walked into the kitchen. Everyone was already awake and eating breakfast.
"Good morning" Aizawa walked over in an apron. He kissed my cheek and took Aliyah "hiii baby" he smiled.
"Hiii Dada" she giggled.
"How was your sleep?" He walked away with her. The others were already in uniform.
"Did you guys shower?" I asked.
"Yeah" Shinso replied. Kirishima walked past me.
"Pause" I said and he stopped.

I stood in front of him.
"Say it" I said.
"Showering doesn't make me any less manly" he sighed.
"Good good" I nodded "and go shower, I don't want you smelling every which way outside"
"Ok" he left the kitchen. Hawks and Miriko were drinking coffee at the table. They were both staring at Aizawa.
"Y/n you know we can-"
"No I don't want you to jump him" I said "I'm going to get ready, be right back"

~time skip~

I sat at my vanity finishing off my hair. My mind kept on going back to last night. When I was talking to Shania, she had a strange smirk on her face. It probably didn't mean anything. But something in my mind is telling me that there's something there. I shrugged it off and finished up.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I threw on a quick outfit.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I grabbed my stuff and left the room. I returned to the kitchen and everyone turned to look at me.
"I mean" Jiro slid over to me "hey ma"
"Girl" I laughed "don't even"
"You look pretty mummy" Aliyah smiled from her high chair.
"Thank you sweetie" I wiped her face. Aizawa was staring at me speechless.
"You Ok Shota?" I asked.
"I uh yeah" he said. He avoided eye contact. I walked over to him.
"You sure?" I stopped in front of him. He looked around instead "I'm over here" I moved his face to face me.