"hell yeah I haven't seen that boy in ages I miss him"

------------

ivy was as happy as ever to be walking into the prison with Fiona , she sat at a table outside waiting for ian to come out.

"ivy your like shaking."

"im nervous , I shake when im nervous"

"why are you nervous?"

"cause I haven't seen him in ages"

"alright well there he is" she smiled .

"Fiona! ivy" he grinned "this is amazing"

Fiona got to hug him first and then ivy pulled herself up from the table to throw her arms around the ginger she missed the most and his hair was back to ginger.

"I have missed you so much ivy , you look so good!"

"ive missed you too , your  hair is ginger again!"

"yeah a guy in the infirmary had lice. it was easier just to buzz it."

"so your still working in the infirmary?" Fiona asked as they all sat

"yeah well beats working the laundry like mickey."

"mickey?"

"yeah your brother , we share the same cell"

"youre kidding really? hes here"

"mhm"

"mickey washing undies , gotta send me a pic" Fiona giggled

"everything okay at home?" he asked the girls

"oh well the usual. frank broke his femur and is laid up for 6 months, driving us all crazy. lips girlfriends pregnant."

"tami?" ivy was shocked when fi nodded "nobody tells me anything"

"lip has a girlfriend?"

"debbies still convinced shes gay. carls working at captain Bobs. liam may be missing . ivy is jobless and lonely"

"aye im not that lonely." she hit fionas arm

"you are though . and im thinking maybe its time for me to go."

"go?" both ian and ivy said at the same time

"leave . move someplace else"

"shit really?" ivy smiled "Fiona that's such a great idea"

"someplace else like?" ian asked

"somewhere near the equator. im sick of winters , you know? ice and sleet and freezing my ass off."

"you tell anyone else about this yet?"

"thought id try it out with you guys first"

"you should go"

"what?"

"you should get the fuck out . you deserve it. you should go as far away as you can. you were hoping that I was gonna try and talk you out of it,"

"maybe"

"ivy whats your thoughts?"

"well , I think that it would be nice for you to get away from here."

"im scared and now im crying." Fiona giggled as she cried

"when would you leave?" ian asked

"now , soon before I chicken out."

"go , go as far away as you can from here and don't ever look back okay?"

she nodded

"yeah , we will always be here for you. I might be in England some of the time but they will all be here . always ."

Fiona and ivy then said goodbye to ian once their time was up , the entire ride home ivy was asking questions like 'where you gonna go?'  'what are you gonna do?' ect and Fiona never gave an answer , she didn't know where she was going but she was leaving.

---------

while ivy knew Fiona was upstairs packing she was downstairs with some of the family members waiting for them to find out the news , debbie came down sort of panicking.

"Fionas leaving. shes upstairs packing her shit right now."

"what?" lip then ran upstairs , ivy followed.

lip and ivy then went inside of Fionas room . she sat there smiling as she finished filling her suitcase

"so..."

"yeah" she replied to lip

"where to?"

"not sure , its all ivy was asking me on the way back from prison"

"you went to see ian?"

"yeah" ivy nodded

"ill probably turn around before I make it to the airport." Fiona sighed

"no you wont." lip smiled .

"baby?" she asked lip

"who knows. life right?"

"take care of everyone for me , will you? including her" she pointed at ivy who laughed "promise?"

"promise"

"there is a man washing your dad in the living room." tami scoffed as she leant in the doorway and noticed ivy and Fiona "oh , hi"

"well youre not going anywhere without a goodbye party, alright?" lip insisted

"nooo"

"yes we are throwing you a party so shut the fuck up and have a good time. alright , gallaghers!" lip yelled as he dragged ivy down the stairs with him "party!"

"Fiona is going so we gotta throw her a big ass party" ivy told

"going, going where?" carl asked

"nobody knows" debbie replied

"carl , you are on pizza and beer ."

once everything was planned out and everyone was running around Fiona came down to see ivy.

"you not staying for the party?"

"if I do ill chicken out and stay"

"alright"

"look I didn't mean any of what I said when we argued the other week , your a talented beautiful young girl ivy and you deserve the world"

"im sorry to Fiona , ill miss you like mad . thank you for being like my older sister"

"I had a hell of a good time raising you."

"you did a good job"

"thank you"

"well I guess we will party for you later on"

"yep"

"I love you Fiona"

"I love you to ivy"

they shared one last final hug before she walked out of the front door , that was the last time she would ever walk out of this house... ivy watched Fiona look at the house for the last time through the window , they waved at each other before Fiona started to walk down the street.

about 30 minutes later the family arrived back home with everything. she wanted them to find out for herself so she kept quiet. lip went upstairs and when he came back down he had the biggest smile on his face

"she did it" is all he said

"mhm" ivy hugged lip before everyone started arriving to party.