𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐬𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐬

Start from the beginning

The class laughed, "No ma'am, he's just fainted" Finnigan replied, checking on the unconscious Longbottom.

'It's like Merlin spilled a person. Artemis cringes at the scene.

Draco starts to stupidly play with the plant, he gets bitten and viciously glares at the Mandrake, "Mr.Maltoy, you have to participate" sprout scoldd as she sees him no longer working.

"That beast bit me, I refuse" he protested as he crosses his arms. Artemis wanted to stop as she kept feeling the insects crawl in the soil.

"It's only a baby Malfoy," Weasley chuckles from across the table, pleased that the grey-eyed boy is in pain.

"Take your earmuffs off Weasley and say that again," Artemis shouted with a sickly smile, she receives a glare from the boy. 'The chosen one' tells him to calm down.

Draco groans as he looks at his slightly red finger. "D, there's no blood, and you call me dramatic" the pureblood witch whispers glancing over at his finger as he searches for the tiniest drop of blood.

If only my periods were like that. Artemis wishes.

"Well, it feels like there should be" he whispers to the cousins who snickered.

***

DADA LESSON:

During the break, Theo and Blaise continued to taunt Weasley about him receiving a howler, he went to draw his broken wand but Draco knocked him out before he could do any damage.

Right now, the pureblood 5 were all headed to their Defense Against the Dark arts class and none of them were looking forward to it. The girls walked ahead with linked pinkies, the boys stood behind making sure none of the older boys leered at Daphne and Artemis.

They've been overprotective since the train ride and didn't want to take any chances.

"I hope I don't fall asleep in this class" Theo yawned as all five of them walk along the hallway. Artemis shot him a concerned glance since he seemed more tired than usual, he waved her off.

"Please don't because I'm tired of giving you my notes. " Daphne groaned.

"You mean my notes." Artemis inputted, Draco and her were the only two that paid attention. Blaise cared because he wanted to use the spells against everyone, while Theo struggled to care despite being intelligent and Daphne mentally analysed and pointed out the teachers' insecurities.

"Yeah but I add little stars to parchments to make it look unique." The Seramore witch playfully rolled her eyes at her friend.

"What do all those girls see in Lockhart anyways," Draco says disgustedly. From what he saw of the man he thought he looked average and didn't get the appeal.

"Rumour has it he dyes his hair " Blaise casually says.

"Wait what!" Theo raises a brow.

Draco chuckles, "Who started the rumour?"

"Me obviously, I just want to spread a rumour about the wanker so carry it on," Blaise explains. After a summer with his distant cousins, he heard a lot of gossips, only some of it was true, not like he cared, so he made a promise to himself that he would start rumours about a lot of people this year. "And don't let anyone know it was me," he added.

"Fine B I'll help." Theo frustratedly said as they walk into the DADA classroom and find their seats. Draco is quick to sit next to Artemis and even pulls her chair out for her, Blaise quickly followed and did the same for Daphne, while Theo is left to sit next to Gregory. "Don't talk to me." he looks away before the Goyle wizard can even reply.