Bonus Scene Unlocked

Start bij het begin

Only a minute later there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" I called to her, smiling warmly as Ashlee entered.

"What do you need?" she wondered quietly.

Caitlyn and I smirked at each other then wandered up to meet her, standing on either side of her stature.

"Just a drink," I whispered, moving her hair away from her neck to get a better view. Falling slack under my compulsion, Ashlee let out a small gasp the moment Caitlyn and I sank our teeth into her neck, Cait having the right side, me having the left. We drank deeply for a few moments before pulling away, conscious not to kill the only employee left in the B&B.

I grabbed Ashlee by her shoulders, forcing her to look into my eyes through her dazed state. "Now go downstairs, clean yourself up and have some food," I instructed. "Don't come to disturb us unless we ask for you. Don't run, don't call for help, don't let anyone else stay here. Just remain in the B&B until I tell you it's okay to leave."

Ashlee nodded slowly, under a trance. "I'll remain in the B&B until you tell me it's okay to leave," she repeated back to me.

Content with her reply, I flashed a smile before sending her on her merry way out of the room. Once the door closed, Caitlyn took me in her arms again, pressing her lips to mine. As we kissed, we swapped the blood from our mouths, sighing in bliss at the taste.

Both of us running on a blood-high, our actions sped up, eager for clothing to start coming off. Caitlyn kicked off her heels, making her a little shorter than me now at her natural height. I tugged on her black ripped denim shorts, slipping them over her hips and letting my fingers linger on her skin as I moved. Deciding to leave the bodysuit where it was for now - it made her boobs look so good - I opted for grabbing her ass instead, massaging the skin in my palms.

Caitlyn moaned, tightening her grip on my neck. Finishing Klaus's actions from earlier, she used her free hand to pull down the zipper of my top, tugging it away from my torso once it was completely undone. She slipped my leather pants - my good ones, the ones with the slits in - to the bottom of my legs, lowering herself at the same time. Now on her knees, she looked up at me with a smile before pressing a kiss to the material of my underwear, helping me to step out of the pants.

From where she knelt on the ground, she began to shower kisses up my body, starting at my hips and making her way to my breasts. She trailed her lips over my chest and collar bone, causing me to let out a sigh of delight, running my fingers through her hair. Glancing up at me for approval, she swiped her tongue over my nipple achingly slow before taking it whole into her mouth.

I moaned quietly, her mouth feeling like heaven already. Imagining what else she could do caused heat to pool between my legs. "That feels so good," I whispered, watching her every move. "Talented girl."

Caitlyn giggled, teasing the nipple with her teeth then sucking on it. As my breathing picked up, she moved on to the other one, her actions making me shiver with pleasure. "You like it?" she wondered, staring up at me almost in wonder, desperate for me to praise her.

Oh, so it's going to be like that with her, huh? Got it.

"I love it," I told her truthfully. "You're doing so good."

She moaned softly, wrapping her arms around my waist and pulling me tighter against her body. I trailed my fingernails over her shoulders as she worked her mouth, causing her to shiver, breath hitching in her throat. Desperate for me, she took her lips away, only to connect them with my own in a passionate kiss.

Grabbing hold of her, I vamp-sped us over to the bed, laying her down. Straddling her waist, I lowered myself slowly, pressing a kiss to her parted lips. "Hmm," I hummed with a smile. "My turn."