Chapter 15 ~ The First Time

TW: 18+ only! Graphic and descriptive details of sexual scenes ahead

TW: 18+ only! Graphic and descriptive details of sexual scenes ahead. If this makes you uncomfortable, please skip until you see ******** signs!

I coughed, almost choking on my own saliva.

"W-what?" I sputtered.

Kai grabbed something from his bag then held it up to show me. "A rematch," he explained, wide grin on his face.

I let out a breath I didn't realise I'd been holding as I noticed the pack of cards in his hand. "Oh. Right," I said.

"Unless you don't want to?" he questioned, raising a brow.

I shook my head rapidly. "No, no. I want to." Truthfully, a little competition would help to distract me from the growing ache between my thighs as Kai stood there watching me with that dreamy stare.

Sitting down on the sofa, he patted the spot next to him. "Come on," he said excitedly.

Chuckling, I did as he asked, collapsing onto the sofa and throwing my legs over his lap. "Get ready to have your ass beat again," I teased.

"No way, you're not winning this time," he snapped jokingly.

I shot him a look, smirking. We both knew that was a lie.

Kai dealt the cards and the game began.

"Got any fives?" he asked.

I shook my head. "Go Fish!"

Sighing, he picked up a card from the pile, adding it to his collection.

"Got any Queens?" I asked.

"Only the one next to me," he replied, throwing me a wink.

I blushed, picking up a card.

An hour later we'd played 5 rounds and yet again I beat him 3 out of 5. He was furious and I took it as the perfect opportunity to annoy him a little more, purely for my own entertainment.

"It's nice to know I've finally found something you're terrible at," I giggled.

Kai rolled his eyes, collecting the cards together to put back away in the pack. "Har har," was all he said.

I lifted my hands to cover my guffaws. "Oh come on, Kai, stop being such a sore-loser! You can't be perfect at everything!"

He tossed the pack of cards onto the coffee table. "Shut up, Mikaela," he sighed, leaning back into the cushions, folding his arms across his chest in a huff.

Scoffing, I tilted my head at him, lifting my jaw up stubbornly. "Make me."

Kai turned his head in my direction, looking me up and down. I noticed his Adam's apple bob as he gulped.