Bonus Scene Unlocked

TW: 18+ only! Explicit content and very descriptive/graphic details of sexual scenes in this chapter

TW: 18+ only! Explicit content and very descriptive/graphic details of sexual scenes in this chapter. It is also girl x girl (Caitlyn instead of Kai) so if this is not something you're comfortable with/interested in, please skip! You won't miss any of the storyline as this is all smut.

Okay, you guys asked for this! No humanity girl on girl sex - enjoy!

Mikaela's POV

Caitlyn responded to my kiss perfectly, moving her mouth in time with mine. The tip of her tongue slid delicately along my bottom lip before deepening the kiss, letting out a soft moan.

"I was really hoping you'd agree," she murmured when she pulled back, flashing a smile.

I chuckled. "How could I say no?" I teased. "You're gorgeous."

She hummed in approval before kissing me again, lifting her hands to take hold of my face. I ran my fingers through her glossy hair, tugging gently at the roots to bring her closer to me.

Making out with a girl was different from making out with a guy. They were more tender, slower. No rush, no hurry to take off every piece of clothing as soon as possible - as much as we both wanted to. Caitlyn was happy to just enjoy the way my kisses felt and the way I reacted under her touch.

Her fingers trailed down my throat to my shoulders. She slipped the jacket off my arms and I allowed it to drop to the floor. Her hands glided over my biceps and down to my forearms, before taking my hands and linking her fingers through mine, rubbing the back of my palms with her thumbs.

Secretly, I think Caitlyn had developed a crush on me at the Winter Party and had been waiting for the opportunity to get me all to herself ever since. She'd seemed hurt when finding out I'd used her just to make him jealous, and always got a little embarrassed when around me.

But the shy and flustered Caitlyn that I used to know? She was long gone now, a sexy, confident woman in her place.

After kissing a little while longer, I reached up to roam my hands over her body, desperate to take the next step. My fingers brushed over the lace of her bodysuit, making their way up to take hold of her breasts, massaging them gently. Cait moaned quietly in reply, gripping hold of my hips and pressing herself against me.

"Before we go any further," she whispered suggestively in my ear a moment later, "I want a drink."

I nodded in agreement, pulling away to stroll over to the phone. Picking it up, I dialled down to reception where I knew a certain red-head would be working, compelled to wait on us hand and foot.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Ashlee!" I greeted her, putting on my friendliest voice. "We're in need of some assistance, sweetheart."

"O-okay," she replied nervously, having no choice but to obey. "I'll be right up."

Flashing a grin, I said, "Good girl," before hanging up.