Chapter 40: Daydream

(A/N: Oh wow New Salvation has reached 1k reads! That is awesome and amazing, thank you all so much! Also there well be some sex in these chapter. Since that is not everyone ones taste, I will do my best to tone it down. I will also mark with astricks Iris' s plan with her blood control spell will happen in this chapter. The out come will happen in another chapter.)

Today was supposed to be a day for Dayanara and Jace to just relax and spend time together. Dayanara however, just couldn't shake this uneasy feeling she was having. I was only a matter of time before Iris Rouse came after them with her blood control spell.

Dayanara had a plan she was going to cast a spell to protect them from Iris's blood spell. However, she would find out later that her spell didn't protect them completely from Iris Rouse's spell like she had intended.

"Hey Nara, earth to Nara, Dayanara can you hear me is everything okay."

Dayanara, shook herself out of her thoughts when she heard Jace's voice.

"What? Oh yes...I'm fine just thinking about getting to spend the afternoon alone with you." She lied to Jace as she gave him a soft smile.

"We'll if you're sure, I had lunch planned at a cozy restaurant just for the two of us. But then I thought it would be romanctic if we had a romanctic candle light lunch instead. There are just a few things I need go out and grab. Just stay out of the dining room and the kitchen, please. I'll be back soon." Jace said before kissing Dayanara on the lips.

Dayanara gave Jace a small laugh as she kissed him back.

"Ok I'll do my best not to be in the kitchen when you get back." Dayanara said in return as she waved goodbye as Jace disappeared out of the front door.

With Jace gone Dayanara went to smudging the apartment with sage, her cats Isis, Logan and Gypsy watched her intently. She then set up Citrine and Obsidian stones in different places such as the kitchen, nursey room, and living room. Dayanara was on the way to their bedroom when she realized she was out of Obsidian stones. Setting her last citrine stone on their dresser.

Dayanara, walked back into the living room and let some of her magic flow free from her finger tips and into the stones throughout the spaces around her. Nothing could prepare her for what was going to happen later in the afternoon.

Hearing Jace's key in the lock of the front door. She decided to go out to the balcony for some fresh air. She then picked up the novel she had been reading it was a slightly modern take on Romeo and Juliet. Twenty five minutes later, Jace came out to get her.

"Lunch is served my lady." Jace said to her as he bowed to her and motioned with a hand to follow him.

Dayanara, smiled at him as she followed him inside and toward the dining room.

There was a red table cloth on the table. Water and wine glass, with two place settings.

"I went to to your favorite Chinese restaurant, Asia Fortune. We have fried calamari, and crab rangoon to start with, followed by real crab wonton soup. Our main meal is Yaki Udon noodles with shrimp and Sesame Beef. The last one is for me, I've never really eaten a lot of chinese food a lot but the guy at the register said it would be a good one to try. The owner threw in a few sushi rolls, the Dancing Dragon roll, Ninja Roll and whatever the Hot Lover Roll is. When I tried to pay for them, he said they were a thank you for you." Jace said with a raised a eyebrow as he pulled out a chair for her.

"Let's just say I helped him and his wife with a little problem they had. I guess he is really grateful." Dayanara said as she grabbed up a pick of fried calamari.