Part 41 - All For You Premiere

It has been a year since we finished filming All For You and i was now back in Los Angels getting ready for the premiere of the film tonight. Seb had flown over and would be my date. After 2 years of dating we finally decided that we would tell the public of our relationship. It felt like the right time and i now know that nothing will come between us.

Carrie who was my make up artist was currently doing my hair for me, making it look as elegant as it possibly could. My make up matched my dress, a y/f/c eyeshadow to match the dress. A mermaid style hugging my curves, with a mesh top and mesh sleeves. The dress reached the floor, and i paired with heels to make me seem taller, especially being stood next to Seb.

'' you look beautiful as ever''

'' thank you ... you sound like Seb'' they laughed at my comment and helped me stand up, to ensure i had my balance with the heels. Wrapping me in a hug a tear filling their eye.

'' i am so proud of you. Go get them'' we walked out together and they helped me into the car where Seb was currently sat in with a glass of champagne, which he handed me when i fastened my seat belt.

'' you look amazing doll''

'Thank you Sebastian. You look very handsome''

We dinged our glasses together and before long we arrived at the carpet.

'' you ready ?''

''Ready as ill ever be''

He got out of the car first and placing his hand out for me to take. Standing in front of me, to stop any photos being caught of me in case i exposed myself. We walked along the carpet my arm intertwined with his as we made our way to have our photos taken.

Smiling for the cameras we were joined at the hip, his hand on my waist pulling me close, my hand on his chest. I looked up to him smiling, as his eyes found mine.

'Shall we?"'

'' what are you waiting for '' and with that he connected our lips together in a soft yet sweet kiss. Hearing the cheers of people around us we we broke away, when Chris comes over to join us for photos. Seb leaves saying he will meet me inside leaving me and Chris to get photos together before moving on to answer questions.

''You happy?'' He asked me

'' more than ever ''

'' I told you they would love you. And they're going to love us in this. I have had fun working with you y/n''

'' you too''

I was dragged way from my best friend to answer questions from interviewers. Many now being about mine and Sebs relationship that had been brought to light, the other few questions being asked about mine and Chris' friendship and the film.

'' we both agreed that it was time to tell everyone. I think its been a hard 2 years trying to hide our relationship from the public and now that its out there we can spend time like a real couple, going on dates to restaurants. It feels as though a weight has been lifted of my shoulder. '' i answered the question.

————-

'' you were amazing y/n'' seb says as everyone around the theatre is applauding the film ending now. Chris was stood to my right with his date next to him . The producers had asked us to turn around to bow and thank everyone who had just watched.

'' thank you Seb'' i leaned over placing a kiss on his IPs before parting away accepting the claps from everyone around us.

We made our way to the after party for the celebrations all of us having a few drinks and celebrating with families before we all leave again to work on new projects.

Seb was flying out to England in 3 days to film a few scenes for a new tv series he will be in. I wanted to join him but i had my own commitments in New York, with being in another broadway show.

Chris was taking time out for a few months to spend with his family, and to spend time with his new girlfriend.

Mackie had came to the premiere today and was also sharing the celebrations with us. He had been spending time with his children the past couple of months, and would be staying in Atlanta for 5 months to film Captain America 4.

'' well done y/n, Chris. If it wasn't for you and Seb publicising your relationship, the world would be convinced you two were dating after that performance'

''Thanks'' we both said to Mackie in agreement.

''We're is my sexy sea bass?'

'' at the bar'' once i pointed he brought me in a hug and left to see him. Chris led me away to talk to some new people.

SEBASTIANS POV

'' does she have any Idea?'' Anthony asked me whilst he waited for the bartender to make his drink.

'' no. And its going to be difficult''

'' ill help you as much as i can man.'' He took a sip of his beer '' she really has made a difference on you. I can see how happy you are'' i just smiled and nodded my head turning my attention back to her as she laughed at a joke Chris had told her.

'' i really love her ''

'' i know man... im jealous'' i turned my attention back to him '' she gets to sleep on your couch''i just rolled my eyes and we both laughed

——

''Do you know when you're planning to do it?''

'' November. The day we went on our first date in Prague. I'm going to book the same restaurant. And ask her then''

'' well you have my blessing '' her mum told me, as she looked at y/ns nan and she nodded also giving me her blessing. '' i really do like you Sebastian and i hope you don't break her heart''

''The last thing i want to do is hurt her in any way''

Her mum wrapped me in her arms, a small tear falling from both of our eyes. I wasn't lying to y/n when i said i needed to fly to England to film, i did but only for 2 days. The rest of my time here was me getting her mum and nans blessing to propose to her.

Boys
Her mum has given me her blessing !!
A- proud of you man for asking her
C- Good luck to you! Don't hurt her or she's mine
A- she loves me more Chris.
C- i didnt see her staying at yours
I'm not going to hurt her. She's mine.