Part 27 - Sir

**smut**

The kiss deepened, his tongue licking my bottom lip asking me for entrance. I refused in a hope to tease he but he grabbed my arse making me moan, allowing him access. My hands trailing down from his neck loosening his tie and throwing it to the side.

One of his hands staying on my arse as we moved away from the door towards his bedroom. With his other hand he pushed open the bedroom door breaking away from the kiss.

' are you going to be a good girl' the dominance radiating from his almost caused my knees to buckle. I noosed my head as he guided me back to the bed, lying me down as he stood above me.

' undress me doll' I instantly complied starting on his top unbuttoning every botton as his hands made my way to my breasts massaging them through my jumpsuit.

My hands made their way to his belt unbuckling throwing it to the side, before pulling his trousers down just leaving him in his boxers. I palmed his growing erection through the thin material causing a moan to come from his lips.

Grabbing my jaw he pulled me up onto my feet kissing me before turning his attention to my neck, leaving dark bruises as he unzipped my jumpsuit from behind, allowing the material to fall, leaving me in only my panties, no bra.

' you're a naughty girl, no bra, you wanted me to take you didn't you' i nodded my head not trusting my own voice. My hands trailed back down to his boxers pulling them down, as my knees hit he floor.

I opened my mouth kissing his top before slowly bopping my head up and down his length, using my hands to massage his balls. His hands found the hair guiding me down at his own pace which he loved. A groan escaping his lips as he bucked his hips forward.

Placing my hands on his thighs, letting him know he could take control. He cocked an eyebrow at me to make sure i was ok with it, I squeezed his thigh and he began thrusting into my mouth, causing me to gag, the vibrations causing him even more pleasure.

His groans filled the room and just as he was about to reach his climax, he let go of my hair removing his dick from my mouth, allowing me to catch my breath.

Batting my eyelids up at him he picked me up throwing me on the bed.

' god you're beautiful doll' placing kisses starting from my ankle moving closer to my core. ' do you know how long I've waited for this '

' please Seb'

' what do you want doll '

' please fuck me' I get out through my heavy panting. His finger rub circles around my clothed clit. My back arched in order to get more friction from his movements. His free hand shoving my hips down keeping them still.

' you only move if I say,  you only cum with my permission, and you don't speak unless I say so. Am I clear?'  Nodding my head, his face comes to mine. ' you can speak doll'

' yes'

' yes what?' He stopped his movements.

' yes sir' i said somewhat unsure.

' better' he groaned at the name and he continued his movements, latching his finger at the hem of my underwear pulling them down my legs. His mouth trailing kisses down my body, his lips sucking on my hardened nipple as he pushed his index finger into my wet core. ' youre so wet... is this all for me?'

' yes sir' i but my lip as he pushed another finger into me, curling them to reach my spot, bringing me closer and closer to release. Biting down even further onto my lip when his mouth connects with my clit sucking.

Closing my eyes to attempt myself from hitting my high, his left hand massaged my left breast.
' speak doll'

' please sir please'

' please what?'

' please can i cum' I begged, slightly embarrassed at how submissive I was. ' come for me doll' and with that i came undone on his fingers. My back arching, my legs shaking, and loud moans escaping my mouth as I could no longer hold them in.

Reaching over to his draw he pulled out a condom, ripping it open with his mouth rolling the rubber on as I still come down from my high.

' you sure about this' i looked at him as he positioned himself at my entrance, as he looked into my eyes searching for any kind of objection to which there was none. I pulled him down to connect his lips to mine.

' ive never been more sure of anything in my life' i kiss him again. ' now will you please fuck me' i say as i thrust my hips up to his, earning both a groan from him and a mom from myself.

Slowly he pushed his length into me, giving me time to adjust, when he was fully in. I moved my hips to make him move, his lips connecting to my neck continuing to leave purple bruises which were sure to last a while.

Barely down from my first climax my second was close to exploding. Coming without permission he continued to thrust not slowing down at all. His hands found my clit and began rubbing circles and my back arched to make him go deeper, once again feeling myself need another release.

His movements became slower and sloppier. ' come for me again ' he said between thrusts. And with that i came undone, him following behind moments later. He rode out both our highs pulling out discarding of the condom, before going to the bathroom to clean us both up.

' here doll' he threw a T-shirt at me, a simple grey one, and he put on a pair of boxers before climbing into bed next to me. My head resting on his chest.

' y/n '

' mhm'

' you came without my permission' his said in a low groan ' you know what happens to bad girls'

' I'm sorry' I lift me head up, resting my chin on his chest. ' your just that good' i say winking at him, and he connected out lips together. I pulled away resting my ear against his chest again listening to his heartbeat. His hand stroking my arm causing me to go to sleep