Part 37 - instagram live

'' good morning, good afternoon and goodnight, i just thought I would come on here and answer a few questions.'' I started the instagram live, with thousands of people joining. We were still in the apartment in Romania, but Seb had gone out and wouldn't let me tag along, so i decided to kill some time.

Going through a few of the questions asked a few asking where i was spending Christmas as I wasn't in the usual background i normally go live on. I had explained that i flew over to the UK to spend time with my family after a busy year. A few more questions were asked about my love life, as per usual, and a few about any upcoming projects. Answering as many as i could when i heard the keys in the front door, checking my camera so no one could see the entrance i turned the angle and putting my finger up to my lips telling Seb to be quiet.

He came into the living room holding a white plastic bag which seemed to have some weight to it as it dropped down, and strain on the handles were apparent. In this left hand he held a brown paper bag, with a circular logo on it and some writing which I couldn't make it a sit was in Romanian.

'I got us food'' he mouthed to me, making me wrap up the small instagram live i had done.

I got off the couch walking to the man who had brought me food wrapping my arms around his waist, hugging him from behind, my small frame obviously apparent next to him. He turned his body around so i was now embraced in his stomach his arms now wrapped around me.

''You okay doll''

'' never better'' i tilted my head up looking at him giving him a smile. He pecked my lips and we separated whilst he dished up the food he had just bought us.

The morning was peaceful and relaxing. We stayed in the apartment all day wrapped up in each others arms with a blanket around us as we watched films. We had both agreed to turn our phones off and to enjoy each others company.

———

'Y/n' i heard getting shouted at me whilst i was in the shower. Deciding to ignore him, i sang along to the music of my playlist, when the bathroom door opened. He didn't say anything he just stood there staring at me.

''What's up Seb''

''Sorry... i .. er ...'' he tilted his head to the floor redirecting his gaze from my body. '' we are going out. Well if you want i just thought it would be good for us to do... but i wanted to know if you wanted to go for a meal?'' He continued to stare at the floor as though i have never been naked in front of him before.

''No meal please. I'm not too hungry but i would love to go out'' i smiled at him as he just nodded his head.'' Seb you can look at me you know. '' a giggle escaping my lips as his eyes locked onto my body again.

''God i love you ''

''I love you too'' i leaned close to him placing a small kiss on his lips before breaking away '' now leave so i can finish my shower and start getting ready''

''I could help you'' his voice Lower now

'' as much as i would love that, we both know we can't be quick. Now leave'' i grab the shampoo bottle massaging the soap into my scalp. Still aware that he is there I take up the opportunity massaging the soap into my most intimate places, hearing a groan come from his lips.

Wrapping a towel around my body and one around my hair i walk back into the bedroom seeing Seb lying down on the bed on his phone.

''That wasn't funny'' he said in a half joking note

'What do you mean?"'

'' your little performance in the shower. You're just wanting to be punished '' his phone still focused on his screen. The feeling between my thighs intensified wanting something, but i refuse to let him have satisfaction.

'' well I'm sure ill see what your planning later. But I'm getting ready, maybe you should get a cold shower to help your situation in your pants'' i say laughing walking to the wardrobe grabbing a pair of joggers and a top whilst i get ready.

He leaves with a huff making me laugh and i hear the shower start. I take out my make up bag dolling myself up, not too much only wanting to look natural. I dried my hair and deciding to put it in a bun, bringing a few strands out twirling them so they stayed wavy.

My eyes followed the sound my ears heard looking at the bathroom door to see Seb leaving with a towel around his waist, water still falling down him.

'' took you a while, what was you thinking about '' i say smirking at him which he returns to me. We both get changed into warm layers due to the cold temperature outside in Bucharest.

————

Walking hand in hand through the streets of Romania, Seb had taken me to the Twinkling Cismigiu Gardens. Being dark outside allowed the street laps to light up our way. The white bulbs matching perfectly with the white shop beneath our feet, which crunched as we walked with our boots. The majority of the ground untouched, as many were at home in the warmth, which was perfect for me and Seb. With the amount of layers we had on also meant that we were not as recognisable, allowing us to act like an actual couple.

We had stopped off a small cafe that stayed open late to buy a coffee to warm us both up . Taking a seat in a booth near the window we sat opposite each other, taking off some of our layers thanks to the heating that the cafe provided us with.

''I really do love you. '' he. Says placing his hand on mine which was holding onto my cup.

'' i really love you too Seb'' i stared into his eyes and tried to search for the answer. Something was wrong but i Don't know what. '' Seb is everything okay?''

'' of course doll'' i didn't believe him, but if he didn't want to talk about it that's his choice.

'' how about. I show you how much i really love you '' the sentence coming out more seductively than i expected. His lips moulded into a perfect smile, slightly licking his lips, as his eyes travel down to my chest and back up.

'' you really are a tease doll'' he downed his drink, but i slowly drank mine taking only a few sips at a time. '' your already due a punishment doll, do you really want another.'' He leaned over whispering into my ear.

'' maybe i do, '' i smirked looking up at him causing my figure to suddenly become submissive.

''Drink up doll, and you will see what happens when you decide to listen'' with that i instantly drank the remaining of the coffee putting on my layers, as he interlocked my fingers with his. ''Good girl''