Part 31 - Mothers Thoughts

Laying there breathless, wrapped up in his arms whilst he stroked my hair. The pure white bedsheets wrapping around us, truly not representing what just happened.

' Seb?' I turn my face looking at him. He just hums in response. ' I ... I love you' anxious he might not say it back to me, I look away slightly embarrassed.

' I've waited so long for you to say it. I love you too' my head snaps back at him, as i straddle him, the bedsheets exposing my breasts. He pulls me in for another kiss.

~~~~~~~

' Mum !' I almost shout as I see her at my front door. Wrapping my arms around her giving her a tight hug.

'Is he here?' She asks me excitedly. Nodding my head, allowing her to follow me into the living room where Sebastian was currently sat watching tv. As he heard footsteps he stood up turning to face my mum with a big grin spread across his face.

' y/m/n its great to meet you' he held his hand out to my mum for her to shake but she ignored, pulling him straight into a hug, which made me laugh.

I had only told my mum about Seb 2 days ago, a day after he had surprised me. She has been our little fan hoping we would get together since Christmas in 2019. They had never really met, only passing by, so she forced me to make them meet.

My mum was one of those people who loved hugs, and would get close to people very quickly. The opposite of me really. But she was a lovely women with a kind and caring heart, wanting the best in everyone.

Finally pulling away from the hug, the three of us with a smile on our face.

' god you smell amazing ' my mum compliments him, to which he thanks her.

I had already been making food for us waiting for her to come round, I had banished Seb to the living room not allowing him to help as he was a guest, and I would do the same again. My mum was here to get to know him so that's what she would do, but In the dining room so I can make sure she isn't embarrassing me.

Food was nearly finished, so Seb had politely offered to set the table, opening a bottle of wine which he had brought. A classic Sunday meant a classic roast dinner. When i heard that Seb had never had one I HAD to make it, everything with it.

Placing a plate for each of us the chatting started, mum asking him about himself, spilling his story about how originally he is from Romania and how much he loves the county. He went on to explain how we met and how we started talking.

' we were on set filming. We were in the middle of a break and everyone was starting to get a bit tired, so y/n started to lift the mood by singing, causing everyone to join in. She started dancing and since then we just become very close friends.'

' well I'm thankful my daughter did'  I smile at the bond the pair of them have created, both very talkative no awkwardness shown at all, it was natural.  ' did she show you her in Lion king'

'Yeah she was amazing '

' did she tell you when she fell'

My cheeks immediately going red, i scrunched my lips together, shooting a death stare at my mother, in hopes she wouldn't carry on. We had now finished our food so I couldn't even pretend to eat, I had to sit and endure this embarrassment again.

' no she didn't ' he said smugly looking at me, i roll my eyes not even bothering to stop her because she wouldn't listen to me.

' so when performing can you feel the love tonight, the boy who played simba , Ive forgotten his name now, but she had to jump up over a cardboard cut out of a bush. She had missed her footing and fell face first on the door, but she continued to sing. ' seb started laughing as i put my face in my hands knowing it's about to get a whole lot worse. ' once they had finished the scene she left the stage falling once again down the stage, but this time breaking the Nala mask, making everyone laugh'

' youre wrong. I didn't laugh'

' sorry love. Making everyone but y/n laugh. There was 3 more shows left after the incident, so she had to perform with a broken mask, trying to ensure it didn't break. It became an ongoing joke in the theatre company and at home. '

' I really thought I had escaped that story' i huff my hands still resting on my face. Sebs hand reaching over to hold mine, taking it away from my face.

' its not that bad..... but I don't forget anything ' he winks at me placing a kiss on my hand.

Staring to clear the plates away i go to do the dishes but Seb stopes me wrapping his arms around my waist, burying his head into my neck, humming. I was trying to listen to the melody, seeing if i could understand. Then it hit me

'Really Sebastian?' He laughs

' what?'

' can you feel the love tonight'

' I CAN' i hear my nans voice shout. Darting my eyes towards my mum, she was on call to my nan who's camera was facing towards us. I rolled my eyes going back to doing the dishes.

'Y/m/n you owe me £10'

' you bet on me?'

' yeah your nan said at Christmas both of you would be together. I didn't think so' i glance at Seb who is still smiling at me his head resting on my shoulder.

' i love you so much ' he whispers only loud enough for me to hear. ' you really are the best thing to ever have happened to me'

' love you too' i respond my volume matching his.
Broken up by Oreo beside us barking, Having woken up from his sleep. 

' do you want some beef Baby?' I ask dropping down to his level scratching him behind his ear. He barks again . ' I'll take that as a yes. Ask daddy'

Seb turns to the cooked beef, feeding some to my furry boy, his tail wagging as he licked Sebs face thanking him. He is sat on the floor, with Oreo on top of him, head resting on his leg, whilst he stroked his back.

The distant sound of my nan talking, i finish the dishes drying my hands, taking the phone of my mum so I could talk to nan.

' I have a question for you' i ask her

' go on love'

' I'm going away to film in a few weeks. Do you want to look after Oreo for me?'

'Of course love!'

I wanted to ask her because I know how lonely she gets. She has been by herself for 10 years now the only family me and mum, but I'm always away and mum is always working. She had always said she wanted to get a dog but always stopped herself. If she looked after Oreo, only if it was for a few weeks whilst I was in Dover and France, it would do her good. 

~~~~~~

' since when did I become daddy?' He asks seductively, once my mum had left just leaving us too stood at my front door.

' that do something for ya?'

' maybe...' he leans into me kissing my lips softly his hands holding onto my waist and slowly to my ass. I pull away placing my hand on his chest.

' not tonight Seb sorry'

' don't be sorry' he places a kiss on my cheek ' we can just watch Brooklyn 99. The episode your in is out today !'

I completely forgot , how the fuck could I forget that. I nodded my head and we Meade our way upstairs. Getting a shower before I got dressed into my pyjamas. Wearing shorts and and oversized t-shirt, whilst Seb wore only his boxers.

We wrapped ourselves in bed, with Oreo cuddling in the middle of us. He put on Brooklyn 99 and the episode started.