Part 19 - Holloween

** abuse **

Since chris had last visited and tom called the situation with Mark has became worse. He wouldn't let me eat and constantly reminded me that i was too fat. I was offered a small role in Brooklyn 99, which meant i would have to fly out to LA , but obviously mark didn't allow this.

Each month got progressively worse, but i couldn't leave. When i tried to wish Chris a happy birthday, he hit me for still talking to him.
By the time Sebs birthday came along i no longer had my phone, mark had taken it off mw saying i couldn't be trusted .

October 31st i watched out of my apartment window all friends dressed up as various characters as they needed to either clubs or homes to celebrate the spooky holiday.

Despite the fact i don't really enjoy Halloween i just wanted to be out. I wanted to get away from him and to see my friends. Pulling out my make up o started to create a vision inspired make up look.

' what ia all this for' his voice low and aggressive. His hand already clutched into a fist.
' SPEAK TO ME WOMAN'
' i just got lonely and wanted to do something'
' you bitch! Am i not good enough company for you?' Instantly i regret what i said seeing his anger build more.

Buzz buzz buzz buzz

My phone in his pocket started ringing, seeing Sebs contact as i tried to hide the smile on my face. More anger filled him, but for some reason confidence came over me, i jumped up hitting the phone out of his hand.

Blow after blow from his fists and feet as they connected with my body.y hands coming up to my head to protect me from any hitting my head.
One foot connected with the side of my head causing my vision to go black .

Sebastians POV
' its worth a try just call her' chris told me over the phone. I only wanted to see her, i missed and worried about her.

The phone answered and before i could speak i heard a loud bang and then constant grunts followed by thuds. Then thats when i heard , the quiet cries of y/n. My heart broke, why didn't i help her earlier.

I ended the call instantly phoning the police, informing them of an attack in her apartment, to which they rushed over straight away.

Grabbing my coat I started to run to her apartment 20 min away getting there as quickly as I could. 2 NYPD cars were outside the apartment along with an ambulance. I tried to rush inside but was stopped by a police officer.

' I'm sorry sir you cant come past'
' i called the police let mw past please i need to see her' as soon as i finished my sentence i saw my girl on a stretcher being rolled out, her head in a neck brace and a breathing machine on her. They put her in the back of the ambulance and i rushed to them.

' please can i come in. ' they nodded and i climbed in seeing the many bruises on her body. Her whole body was like a skeleton no fat, god what had happened to her.

Tears started falling down my face wishing that i could've done something earlier. I grabbed her hand, trying to get her to wake but just the sound of her heart beating filled my ears.

~~~~~~

It had been 4 days since she has been in hospital i stayed by her side not wanting to leave her in case mark came. I told Mackie, Evans and tom what had happened and they all sent their wishes.

She was in a coma with a bleed on the brain which thankfully the doctors had managed to stop. Not only that but she had 2 broken ribs a dislocated shoulder and internal bleeding.

I was questioned by the police and they took Mark into custody. As i returned from the small cafe in the hospital with a coffee i saw a doctor in her room, and she was awake.

A smile was plastered lm my face as i saw she was awake, in pain but she was awake. The mask still on her mouth to help her get oxygen but she was awake. The doctor had informed her of her injuries and left us both.

I sat down in the old familiar chair grabbing her hand planting a kiss.

' in so glad your okay. And I'm sorry for not seeing the signs earlier. ' she tried to move her arm to take the mask off but i stopped her ' just rest'

She smiled at me miming thank you. I couldn't help but wonder how anyone could hurt her. I told her that mark was arrested and of she would like can stay with me again for a little while, to which she agreed.

~~~~~~

3 weeks had past and she was allowed out of the hospital on the condition she would take it easy. She was now eating again starting to put on some of the weight. The bruises had all faded but she was still on bed rest for a week whilst he ribs were ok the mend.

Wheeling her out of the hospital in wheel chair we made our way to Toms car who was kind enough to take tome out of his busy schedule to pick her up.

' hello darling'
' hi tom' she said smiling as i helped her in the back of the car.
The car journey was quiet she was still tired so was dozing in and out of sleep.

Once we got to my apartment i carried her in with tom behind me who brought in her belongings.

' what would you like to watch doll?' I asked grabbing the remote and turning on Disney + already knowing what her answer would be.
' Hercules please' i smiled and pressed play.
Tom had left leaving to go back on set. I put all her stuff away and joined her on the couch, whilst zero to hero was playing.

' thank you Seb '
' you don't need to thank me'
She smiled again turning her focus back onto the tv.
I ordered us pizza and carried her into the bedroom allowing her to fall asleep not on a hospital bed .