Part 23 - birthday wishes

'Happy birthday doll' i heard Seb shout down the phone on FaceTime as I woke up.

' thank you Sebs '

As my eyes finally adjusted to the light my attention was on him, taking in every individual detail of his face. A smile was spread across his face with absolute joy. The different shades of blue in his eyes which showed absolute happiness sparkled in the light of his building.

However myself, I wasn't excited. It was March 5th meaning i was now 30 years old. No more being 20 and all it done was showed how quickly life is moving, it scared me.

' doll. I have a surprise for you'

' what is it?' I asked now filled with a similar excitement.

' well if i told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it ?'  I just snarled at him, causing him to laugh at my behaviour.  ' get dressed. I'll pick you up at 7 sharp'

' what do i need to wear?'

' we will be with others, so nothing too relieving ' he winked at me making us both chuckle. Nothing like that had ever happened between us, we had only shared a few kisses but there's no harm in flirting.  ' wear a dress that's all I can say'

I pondered, just staring at him through the phone in an attempt to figure out what he had planned, but that failed. He bid me farewell before ending the call. I turned over in my bed to see Oreo curled up under the duvet next to me, with his head resting on my pillow.

I opened up instagram on my phone recording him. As his head shot up and he rested his paws on my chest. ' the best way to wake up on my birthday' i captioned as he huffed at me making me laugh.

I scrolled through a little while longer seeing that, Chris, Anthony and Seb had all posted a photo of me wishing me a happy birthday.

Mackies post made me laugh the most. It was a photo that was taken of me, him and Seb but he had stuck a photo of his place over Seb, and captioned the post.
' happy birthday to my partner in crime y/n l/n. Throw back to the day when there was 2 of me and 1 of you.
Sorry @sebastianstan but today is about y/n
Enjoy your day agent '

I liked the photo, like I did with all the other birthday wishes and finally got out of bed. Once I fed Oreo I grabbed a plate putting bread in the toaster and covering it with strawberry jam.

I continued to scroll through my phone as I was still wearing up. Seeing my messages that my mum and Tom had wished me a happy birthday I thanked them and cleaned my plate once I had finished.

Putting on my gym clothes I grabbed Oreo's lead and we went for a run through Central Park. My headphones in my ears to block out any interruptions I may come across.

I loved running through New York, just something about all the scenery made me feel at peace, helping me to relax myself. Oreo ran by my side the entire time, both of us stopping every now and then to have some water.

~~~~~~~~~

My hair wet from the shower I wrapped a towel around my waist and hair. I pulled out a pair of shorts and oversized tan t-shirt so I could start getting ready for the surprise Seb had planned.

I had found a dress in my wardrobe, a dark red dress which was long reaching the floor. A large split up the right leg that stopped midway up my left thigh. The cut of the split caused the dress to sit comfortably, as the rest of the dress hugged my figure perfectly.

The straps were thin and the cut went straight down stopping just above my chest, making my cleavage prominent, in an attempt to tease Sebastian.

I done my make up making it more glamorous than normal, a red eyeshadow with a red smoky eyeliner. On top I created a minimal black wing.
Curling my hair I put it in a high pony tail adding in extensions to make it longer.