Part 34- Graham Norton

' and that's a wrap. Thank you everyone. It's been a long 7 weeks but we have done it. Good luck' we all cheered and joined in a massive group hug, involving all the cast and the entire crew.

Leaving set to my hotel I packed all my clothes into the suitcase making sure I had everything. My flight was 5 hours away meaning I would need to leave shortly.

Tomorrow night, i would be on the Graham Norton show with Tom to start promoting the new series that would be released in February . It also meant that I would be able to see my nan and Oreo again.

I had called her at least once a week to see how she was and how my boy was, and every time she would tell me he was by her front door crying which made my heart melt.

~~~~

' hello darling.' My nan embraced me in a hug as soon as she opened the door to me. Oreo running in between us trying to jump up to get to me. I pulled away cuddling him and scratching his head.

' do you want a cup of tea?'

' please nan'

We walked into the home, placing my bags in her hallway. She was very kind to let me stay in hers the night so I didn't have to pay for a hotel only for the night. She had a spare room meaning I would be there.

~~~~~~

' and welcome our guests. Tom Hiddleston and Y/N L/N' Graham introduced us both to the show. I had gotten ready backstage with my make up artist doing my hair and make up for me. I wore my (y/f/c) dress which had a small slit down the side of my leg, with long mesh sleeves and a low cut back.

' its good to see you again ' Graham indicated talking to Tom, since the last time he was on the show was 2 years ago.

' its great to be back. '

And y/n this is your first time how does it feel'

' its a pleasure. ' I smiled at him, seeing Tom in the corner of my eye smiling with his legs crossed leaning back ever so slightly. Joining us on the couch was Daniel Craig who was talking about his recent James Bond film.

We were laughing for a while and few jokes and embarrassing moments being shown. Obviously the clip of Tom auditioning for Thor came up causing everyone to laugh again and Hiddleston to get embarrassed.

' it has been confirmed that there will be a season 2 of night manager . How's that going ?' Graham asked us, Tom looking at me to answer the question.

' its been good. We have finished filming our scenes now, there may be a few more but for my part I'm done. And it has been great to be back on the set where it all started really'

'Is there anything the fans can look forward too?'

' well I mean...' Tom started ' the whole season is something to look forward too' he smiled at me before continuing. ' after the immense support and love for the first season, I think its been a little more challenging to create a show that will live up to the expectations'

The interview continued, questions asked about what are next upcoming opportunities would be. Tom was going to be filming for Loki 2 whereas I had an opportunity to film a new film with Chris Evans, which I was looking forward too.

~~~~

I made my way back to my nans getting out of the dress and into more comfortable clothes, grabbing my suitcase and Oreo before checking in to my flight. Whilst waiting i had called Seb to tell him about my day whilst I was eating.

' flight 1809 to New York is now Boarding' i heard the announcer speak. Grabbing my small carry on and making my way to gate 34.

Sebastian

I'm boarding now x I will see you soon xx

I sent the text to my boyfriend. Surprisingly it still feels weird to call him that. After so long of having to hide our feeling for each other, and we're together, it still felt amazing yet strange. I was expecting him to be busy, he has been filming for a new film.

Sitting down on the airplane, my seat next to the window. I connected one of my AirPods to my phone putting on my playlist, it had a mix of a few songs, good old fashioned lover boy playing first.

A young lad was sat next to me, with who I can only presume was his girlfriend on his right. The young lad reminded me a bit of Tom Holland. Short brown hair with dark brown eyes to match.

Once the safety instructions were given, the plane began to speed up down the runway, gaining enough speed to lift up. My hands grabbed tightly onto the arm rest, my breathing heavy as I tried to calm myself down. A tear starting to roll down my face as I realised how much I hated flying.

from the corner of my eye, I saw the boy look at me then his girl next to him before grabbing my hand, stroking his thumb over my hand in an attempt to calm me. A small smile formed on my lips.

Once in the air I started to relax finally turning to the lad beside me.

' thank you' i smiled at him which he returned.

' no worries. I know how scary it is... I'm Alfie and this is Jessica my girlfriend. '

' nice to meet you. I'm y/n'

I spoke to the happy pair for the majority of the flight, finding out that were recently married and currently heading off to New York to spend their honeymoon.

~~~~~~

There stood my man. Dressed in black jeans, with a dark grey t-shirt underneath a dark red bomber jacket. To complete the look he had paired his white Nike Air Force. I saw him standing amongst the crowd holding a sign with my name on it.

Running up to him pulling my bags with me i ran into his arms burying my head into his neck as i breathed in his scent I had missed so much.

' I've missed you doll' he whispered into my ear. I pulled away looking into his eyes. At that moment I wanted to kiss him. But I had to stop myself remembering that there were people surrounding us. We parted away, Seb grabbing my suitcase before we made our way to the desk to get Oreo.

~~~~~~

Throwing my bags into his hallway, he picked me up from my waist, as Oreo ran into his living room. I wrapped my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck. Our foreheads together as i leant in and connected our lips together.

Such a long time apart from each other, sparks fired off, such passion filled within one kiss. He walked with me his hands on my ass to ensure I wouldn't fall as he carried me into the bedroom.

Throwing me onto the bed he climbed ontop of me his lips moving down to my neck as he started to leave dark bruises. I felt his buldge in his pants start to grow as it dug into my thigh.

' I've missed you doll' he spoke as he pulled away from my neck.

' I can tell' I giggled as he connected our lips once again. His hands roamed my body starting to pull my t-shirt up.