Part 2 - Hercules

' y/n Sebastians here' i heard Toms voice shout me as i was still in his bedroom, finishing packing the last few essentials.

I threw my bag on my shoulder and walked out joining the 2 men in the living room. Seb took my bag off me and i turned to Tom.

' I'm sorry' i fight back a tear from falling again. Which i see Tom doing the exact same.

' i love you' i hear him say his voice cracking .

I kissed him. I know i shouldn't have but i couldn't help it. At the end of the day i do really love him but this was something that had to happen. I pull away resting my head on his chest as he pulls me in for a hug.

' i love you too' i pull away before i change my mind. ' goodbye tom' i say once more before walking to the front door Seb following behind me.

~~~~~~~~

Thats when the tears fall. As soon as i get into Sebs car i couldn't hold them back, they just kept continuing to fall . I felt bad for Sebastian who was sat next to me who just witnessed all my emotions that were locked up for months explode at once.

I was thankful he didn't say anything instead he just drove off. We pulled up at some pizza place after a short drive .

' ill be back in a moment' i nodded my head seeing him rush out and entered the take out place.

He was gone 5 minutes or so, when he entered the car again placing a pizza box on the back seat and continuing to drive off towards his house.

' do you want to watch a film' he asked me kicking off his shoes in the hallway.

' please'

He handed me the remote. I sat on the couch and turned on Hercules. As soon as i pressed play i felt a blanket get wrapped over my shoulders. I turned to face him to say thank you but he just smiled at me as in a way to say your welcome.

I felt the seat next to me dip down as he joined me on the couch, a pizza box in front of us sitting on the coffee table.

He picked up a slice handing it to me.

' here eat ... please' he raised an eyebrow and i accepted taking a bite.

' thank you' i whispered under my breath.

As the film continued he put his arm around me pulling me close to him. Resting my head on his shoulder as i began to drift asleep, the slow rising if his chest calming me.

~~ Sebastians POV~~

I kind of connected the dots what happened between both of them, but i obviously wasn't going to ask her about it. If she wanted to tell me she will in her own time.

Both of them were obviously heartbroken by the situation, and i myself am very shocked by it. They are perfect for each other, you can ask anyone and they will tell you the same.

Whilst i was away with my thoughts i hadn't realised that she was now asleep with her head resting on my shoulder. Hercules had finished so trying carefully to not wake her, i scooped her up in my arms carrying her up the stairs to the guest room.

I had to kick the door open as both my hands were supporting her. Using my elbow to turn on the light to ensure i didn't trip over anything. I pulled back the duvet of the bed and carefully placed her down , with her head resting on the white pillows.

She moved slightly causing me to worry i had woken her up, thankfully i hadn't . I pulled the duvet over her up to her upper lip and tucking the rest around her so she kept warm all night.

I left her there sleeping peacefully and silently walked down the stairs cleaning up the mess from the living room, before making my way to my own bed falling asleep once my head hit the pillow.