Part 6 - Endgame Premiere

It was the day of Avengers Endgame Premiere, and to say i am excited is an understatement. Words cannot even begin to explain how much i am looking forward to it. Seeing all the hard work we have done be shown in front of us.

I was getting ready with my make up artist doing my make up whilst we both made jokes and small talk. Sarah, was her name we had known each other for a long time and i was so thankful she accepted to do my make up for tonight.

My hair was styled half up half down, each section with large beach waves. The style allowed for the colour of my hair to really show. Dark blonde with lighter highlights throughout.

I poured myself a glass of white wine from the fridge under the desk, offering sarah one which she refused. I took a look at myself in the mirror happy with the way i looked, which sadly is the first time i have since me and tom split. But NO i wasn't going to get upset today.

As soon as Sarah finished, my attention turned to my dress which was hanging up on the door. Excited i quickly got into it with the help of sarah. It was a truly beautiful dress if i say so myself. I long red dress the bottom reaching the floor, but with a long slit on the right leg. It fitted as a fish tail kind of thing so it hugged my curves perfectly. One red silk strap about 3 inches wide hugged around my right shoulder. A sequinned padding covered my chest area, with the silk from the shoulder covering m my right breast. To finish the design of the dress a silk belt was located on the waist to help punctuate my figure.

' Jesus y/n you look amazing '

I blushed ' thank you' looking at myself in the mirror once again.

I grabbed my silver heels sliding my feet in to help give me height.

~~~~~~~~~

I heard the countless cheers from outside the car door, the flashing of lights. The door next to me opened and i stepped out with dozens of cameras taking pictures of me. I flashed a smile, a genuine smile not the one i gave sam a few months ago in LA.

I waved at a few people in the crowd when i was joined by Benedict Cumberbatch who placed his hand on my lower back.

' its wonderful to finally see you again y/n'

' you too' we kissed on the cheek before walking further down the carpet talking to fans, taking photos and signing. Shortly after i hear Seb shouting me .

'Y/n ! ' i turn around seeing him getting called over for an interview. I walk over to him joining him and the female interviewer .

' you look wonderful' he whispered too me as he embraced me in a hug.

' you don't look too bad yourself'

she starts the interview. She clicks her fingers to indicate Thanos' snap. I could see the slight confusion on his face which brought a grin to me.

' what did you think when i did it... ooh shes funky' she asks him

' no i thought you were like you should dance '

' show us your moves Seb' i said jokingly . When we were joined by Anthony

' come on lets see it' Mackie says encouraging him to dance .

'Only if y/n does with me'

I agree and we both do a little boogie

' you know your suit matches your eyes ' Mackie continues to go on.

' oh here we go' i chuckle to myself .

' let me tell you something. Hello everybody' Mackie starts hyping up his boy Seb. Making both me and the interviewer laugh. The interview consists of Anthony hyping up Seb. Once they both leave the attention of the interview not turns to me.

' so y/n now the boys have gone. How do you feel being here today'

' it feels amazing. I haven't really seen much of what has been filmed. So in excited to see the finally product we have an absolute amazing team . '

' I've heard rumours that you are going to be taking on a new role in Hamilton'

' yes ! Lin called me and asked me to audition which, I'm not embarrassed to say but i was very star-stuck, its a show that Ive always wanted to do and i cant believe that he approached me for it'

I was getting tugged away indicating that i needed to hurry to move on. Politely i wrapped up the interview and continued down the purple carpet.

~~~~~~~

The film ended and it beat all of my expectations. I was in tears at the end, whilst at the same time trying not to mess up my make up.

Once it had finished we headed back to a venue to celebrate with drinks, everyone was there. I said hello to everyone giving them all hugs when i saw Evans in the corner of my who ran up to me twirling me around in a hug.

' y/n ! You look amazing!'

Me and chris were like brother and sister. Thats the kind of love that we had. We would have disagreements but would get resolved within minuets. I couldn't ever get angry at him. We helped each other with the anxiety we suffered with.

I hadn't seen him really since we were filming endgame, apart from a few odd meet ups when doing interviews.

As the night went on we had all had a few drinks, a few more than others Evans being one of the few. We all climbed into cabs to get to the hotel we were all staying at.

Chris claimed he didn't know where his room was so he ended up staying in my hotel, crashing on the couch whilst i stayed in the bed.