Part 29 - An old New opportunity.

'Happy birthday, to one of my best friends. Thank you for sticking with me through everything life has thrown at me. I hope we can celebrate when I see you again.
Enjoy you old man @imsebastianstan

Posting on my instagram, a photo of us both from when we went onto the late show with Jimmy, the night after the falcon and winter soldier was released. These past few months had been pretty amazing. Since Chris had posted our date on his story, peoples attention turned away from me and Seb. To help put into force the plan on Chris' interview, he spoke about how close we had been getting recently, happy that i was back in his life.

There were a few comments I expected, about how Tom would be feeling but none of it was true so I wasn't too fazed about it all. I was enjoying being able to go out with Seb, now the public seen us as friends, meaning we could go on dates. It felt like a true relationship, well in sorts. Obviously we couldn't be affectionate outside of our apartments.

Bringing us back to present time. Seb was filming for a new Project in New York, where as I was back home, my home town, so I could spend time with my family. I hadn't taken up any new opportunities since January when I filmed for Brooklyn 99, that was 7 months ago now, and I was still in debates wether to continue my break.

I was currently lying in my bed of my new house, I had bought just outside of Oxford. A largish house, 3 spacious bedrooms could be found upstairs, with 2 bathrooms 1 which connected to the master bedroom. I had been living here now for a month, my mum visiting to buy house decor.

I had decided to go with some sort of modernist style. Setting up my room with mainly white, grey and a few green plants. My king size bed rest again the white wall with my tv directly opposite. The bedding a plain grey, with a light pink throw over the bed to give some colour to the room. I had bought a light grey rug to sit at the bottom of my bed, and bought black and white bedside cabinets to go on either side, with a gold lamp, which had a black lampshade. My mum had put up a brown wooden shelf of the wall above the headboard, which I added some plants, to show some colour to the room.

I answered my phone seeing it was Seb calling me,

' good morning beautiful'

' what are you doing up?' I ask him not even wishing him happy birthday or saying good morning to him. Do you blame me? It was 10 am here in the Uk meaning it was 5 am in New York.

' I wanted to hear you. ' he responded sounding slightly defeated.

' good morning Sebastian happy birthday'

' thank you doll.... To answer your earlier question I couldn't sleep, I saw your post on instagram and I wanted to say thank you'

'Ive just posted it. You stalker' i laugh down the phone deciding to slip out of bed, putting on my slippers.

' what can I say? I'm obsessed with you'

' alright Seb not creepy at all. Now go to sleep please.'

' of course good night '

'Night' I hung up the phone, a smile still left on my face. I made my way downstairs to make myself breakfast. But me being lazy I ended up just ordering food, pancakes to be exact. I scrolled through instagram seeing that Chris has posted on his story, expecting it to be him playing piano I opened it, but shocked as it wasn't.