Part 13 - Knives Out

The sound of factime calling to contact went off as i positioned my phone to stand up on Chris' kitchen counter after finishing our food. Chris was currently in the shower so i had decided to try and call my mum.

' hello stranger ' i heard my mums voice come through my phone.

' hiya mum sorry i havent called earlier '
' dont worry love. How are you?'
' im good. Is nan with you i have some news '
' one moment i will add her to the call'

Near enough instantly my nan joined our call.

' so i have a little surprise for you both. On the 21st of December you will be flying over to new york to spend Christmas here. '

I saw my nans eyes start to fill up with tears.

' y/n what have you done that for?' My mum asked me
' well i havent seen you in a while and i know you always wantwd to vidit new york at christmas . '

They bkth thanked me and we continued talking for a little while. Briefly talking about tom, mainly my nan asking how he was and if i still keep in contact with him.

' where are you y/n ?' Mum asked me as she realised i wasnt in my normal apartment setting.
' im at Chris' for a few days'
' is he with you now ' my nan asked me. I found it funny because she had a little thing for him. She found him very attractive so would joke about alot. She had never met him thankfully otherwise i cant imagine how she would be with him.

I saw him walking down the halway having just come from shower .
' chris my nan wants to speak to you'
He smiled and came onto camera shot.
' hello ' he said waving to them both.
' you look more handsome every day chris' my nan said causing me to roll my eyes. Chris seemed unfazed by it chuckling to himself .
' thank you.'
I left him to talk to them for a little while whilst i made us both a hot chocolate, and grabbed some snacks out of the cupboard.

I heard my name getting mentioned so my attention was instantly turned back to them.
' y/n !' My nan shouted down the phone ' why are you not inviting chris for Christmas?'
' he has family of his own you know. Besides he needs to find a girl' i joke shoving him a little.
' i already have a girl y/n shes talking to me now' he indicated pointing to my nan making us all laugh.

Chris agreed to visit new york whilst they were over to meet them. The call ended shortly after and i decided to go upstairs to get myself a shower.

I got changed into one of the pyjamas chris had bought me earlier and placed on a pair of bed socks. Platting my hair, i rejoined him back downstairs on the couch turning the tv on. I was looking at the dvds he had near his tv.

' OMG !' I Shouted causing him to jump. 'Please can we watch this' i held out the knives out dvd. Currently it was just in cinemas as it had only just been released. But obviously he got a copy of it.

I jumped on top of him in hopes he would say yeah. Whcih thankfully he did. I placed the cd in the slot and cozied up on the couch with my blanket and dodger.

I pulled my phone out quickly filming him and paning the camera to the tv showing the knives out logo putting it on my instagram story.

As the film went on i was very engrossed in it. It wasnt until chris' character ransom came on screen instantly grabbing a packet of biscuits and eating them.

' your hot in this' i said giggling. I mean it was true but i never really gave him any compliments.
He rolled his eyes at my comment and we continued to watch the film.

~~~~~~~

The film ended and i was very impressed by it. I posted once again on my story captioning.
' if you want a reason to watch knives out. Its because Chris is very hot.... Plus ots a really good film' i laughed as i posted it to my story.

Chris smirked at me and walked over to his piano in the room, and began to slowly play some music. I loved listening to him play, with the added sound out the fire crackling it was pure bliss, which caused me to fall asleep.

Chris' POV
As i started playing another piece i heard y/ns phone start to buzz, as i looked over i saw she had fallen asleep. I walked over seeing that Sebastian was calling her so i answered to let him know.

' hello doll......' he stopped in his tracks when he saw it was me.
' you okay seb?'
' yeah is y/n there?'
' yeah but she's currently asleep '
' no worries. I was just calling to see how she is. Also have you seen the press recently ?'
I shook my head.
' be warned the rumours of you two started again. Its because of y/n calling you hot in knives out. Anthony showed me some tweets.' He said chuckiling to himself.

Shortly after we ended the phone call and k checked the press and online.

' no one will tell me otherwise but y/n and chris are 100% together !!!'

' she calls him hot and shes staying at his. And you mean to tell me they're just friends ?'

'Y/n is speaking the truth Chris is VERY HOT in knives out. Like excuse me daddy?'

News !
After the recent instagram stories from both y/n l/s and Chris Evans fans have come to believe that they are dating. Earlier today Chris posted a video to his instagram story of y/n playing with dodger after returning from being in Prague. Y/n posted saying 'if you want a reason to watch knives out. Its because Chris is very hot.... Plus it's a really good film'.
Y/n was dating actor and fellow co star Tom Hiddleston which their relationship ended 10 months ago, meaning that she is now single or is she? The rumours from fans has yet to be addressed by the pair

Whilst reading through the news articles and tweets some making me laugh at how ridiculous they were i didn't notice dodger now lying down next to my feet. I opened the door to let him out so he could do his buisness in the garden.

Once he returned in i handed him a few treats and closed the door. Watching her sleep I considered wether waking her ip to tell her to get to bed or to leave her for a bit longer.

'y/n wake up' i said bending down to her level slowing rocking her to wake her up, which worked as she groaned rubbing her eyes.

' come on lets get you to be i dont want you hurting your back on here'
Bless her she was absolutely knackered, barely having the energy to stand up. Giving in i wrapped her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist so she was hugging my back. I held onto her thighs to stop her from falling.

~~~~~~

I left her in the bed sleeping peacefully wrapped up in the duvet. With dodger standing next to me we made our way to my room and i got myself into my own bed with my buddy lying next to me.