Part 3 - A late night in LA

Seb handed me a bowl of cereal and placed one infront of himself. I looked into the bowl seeing the honey flavoured hoops covered in milk. I really didnt feel like eating, i played with my spoon in the bowl occasionally looking up at Seb who shoved a mouthful of the delicious cereal in his mouth.

' Seb?' I ask him catching him off guard

' yes doll?'

' dont leave me ?' He mustve thought i was being stupid. The confused look on his face said it all.

' what ?'

' stay with me through these interviews please. And don't tell anyone about Tom'

He smile and nodded his head. Once we had finished , well once seb finished , we got dressed ready for the day. We were flying out to LA tonight so we could film interviews on the Late Late show with James Corden.

~~~~~~~

The seating on the plane wasnt too bad. Hemsworth switched with me so he was sitting next to Tom and i could sit next to Seb, saying that we had a film we wanted to watch together.

We sat in business class and instantly put on skyfall, which has always been one of my favourite films since its release in 2012. One of the reasons being that it was filmed in scotland, which reminded me of home.

' we will be starting our decent shortly ' i heard the pilots voice announce to the passengers on board.

Heres the problem, i never really liked the landing part of flying, ot caused me alot anxiety and normally Tom would be next to me to calm me down. But i guess i need to learn to deal with it myself.

As i feel the plane go down my fingers start twitching and my breathing becomes quicker no matter how much i try to distract myself. Thats when i felt Seb grab my hand rubbing his thumb in a circular motion which worked. My breathing slowed down as i turned my focus to sebs hand.

~~~~~~~

' y/n you okay?. I know you hate landing ' i hear his British accent from behind me

' im good seb helped me' i smiled at him. Both of us staring into eachothers eyes seeing the hurt we both felt. I took a deep breath and walked out of the airport leaving him standing there.

It was a cold busy night in LA. We all climbed into cabs and headed to the hotel. Me, Scarlett, Seb and Mackie were in one car, with Scarlett sitting in the front.

Not much was said during the car journey we were all too tired, all just wanting to hit our heads on the pillows.

~~~~~~~

' i know its a bit of an inconvenience but is it possible to book a room for 2 nights for myself please' i ask the women behind the counter.

She starts typing on the keyboard before looking up and smiling at me ' of course. We have a room for you '

I hand her my card and pay for the room. She gives me my hotel key and i start walking to the lift to take me to the 4th floor. Room 281 i read on my key matching it to the door infront of me.

The room was spectacular. A long hallway which led to a small living area, and to the left was another room which was occupied by a king size bed in the centre. I walk to the balcony connected to my room standing looking down at the streets below.

That oh familar liquid fell down my face once again as i saw a little girl on the shoulders of her, of who i pressume was her father and her mum next to them holding her daughters bag.

Feeling stupid i wipe my tears and go back into my warm cozy room. I throw on a pair of joggers and a large white t-shirt not giving a care in the world what i look like.

Sleepless nights are the worst honestly. I sat there staring at the grey detailed ceiling above me. Grabbing my phone i see its 11pm and decided that i would go for a walk.

I open my bag grabbing a pair of jeans and a white sweatshirt. I put them both on paired with my timberland boots and my coat, finally connecting my headphones to my phone.

~~~~~~

I like walking at night you can truly clear your head, and you hardly ever see any paparazzi. Its like i can be normal, before the fame.

The thoughts race through my head, what we would name the little one, what school they would go, would they look more like me or Tom.

What hurts more was we were going to tell our friends about the pregnancy we were 4 months along and then one night it was gone in the click of a finger. Tom blamed himself but it never was, he done everything wrong it was all my fault.

'Y/n' i hear a voice beside me speak up. Their voice seemed gentle. I turn my attention to where i heared the voice, to be met by someone stood next to me. They couldnt have been tall 5'4 at most.

'Sorry to bother you but do you mind if i get a photo please'

' of course' i smile at them and they take the photo on their phone. I smiled as best as i could, i mean i dont want them to have a photo with me being half arsed.

' whats your name?' I finally ask them.

' I'm Sam. Im a big marvel fan i cant wait for endgame' they say giving me a big grin.

' im glad to hear it its a good film'

They giggle ' thank you again for the photo'

' its my pleasure' i respond before they run away joining their friends across the street.

Reluctantly i started heading back to my hotel before i attract more attention to myself.