EPISODE - 111 Dimple Girl❤️

Start from the beginning

Living with them we win their trust and then cabir started to find their illegal businesses and also listing it to Vivek and from their there was the series to raid in their Home..

It didn't even took us a full week that we arrested the Reddy family..

well..

Honestly, if I grab this chance to destroy reddies it wasn't a big deal.. it will take only one day but I don't wanted to spoil my baby's excitement so I just followed her back to support her and let her do what she wanted to..

I looked down at the little wifey sleeping in my arms snoring cutely.. my lips curved into smile at cute way of sleeping, totally laying on me , holding tightly as if I'm running away..

Leaning down a little I kissed on her forehead softly.

My baby seems tired!

Remembering as how I didn't let her sleep whole night after picking her from balcony , I felt Little bit guilty.

Reaching my hand between her thighs, I started to massage her sore C##t softly making her sigh comfortably.

" I'm sorry baby.. "

I hit my forehead with her lovingly..

" Manik.. "

She sighed taking my name.

" Ji Manik ki jaan.. "

I asked ever so softly.

" Thank you.. "

She softly whispered as she raised her little face towards me.

" Why!? "

I got confused.

" For massaging.. "

She trailled off and ducked her head shyly.

" Baby.. there is no thank you and sorry between.. only love between us. "

I winked at her saying this Making her giggle..

" Okay.. let me make you ready then we will be leaving for home.. hmm!? "

I said as I pecked on her lips for the last time before picking Her in my arms..

" Yes.. I'm too excited to meet anvu baby.. " , her eyes twinkled thinking about our daughter. And my lips also didn't help but smile hearing anvi's name.

####

" What Navya!!? Yrr.. I just ask one kiss.. bhao kyun kha rhi ho!!? ", Cabir hmph at navya who's standing in front of him on the opposite side of bed.

" No.. kissy.. okay.. You have to Marry me first before taking kiss from me.. ", Navya berated while keeping her hands on her waist.

" Haan toh.. that time I will not only kiss you but also devour you fully.. you just wait.. ", cabir commented smugly.

Navya's ears and cheeks get red after hearing his shameless words , taking the cushion from the her she tossed it towards him , " You Shameless fool.. ", and whatever comes close to her hand becomes her weapon to beat her soon to be hubby.

####

" Sandhya , is everything packed!? ", Suraj - Navya's chachu asked his wife who's packing their suitcase in the walk in closet.

" Yes.. it's almost done.. ", Sandhya replied with smile on her face.

" Finally, we whole family is together.. but it's really sad that our navya is soon going to Marry.. ", Suraj sigh sadly.