14: Then There Were 2

A/N: I updated the cover photo, but I'm not one hundred percent sure I like it just yet. Let me know, as always? It honestly makes me so happy seeing a vote or comment, it doesnt take too long when you get to the end of a chapter just to drop one of those two, but I'm happy as long as you're reading. There's going to be a lot of filler chapters just to warn you, but I guess it about the little things sometimes. This chapter won't be the best at all, but read anyway

WARNING: FILLER CHAPTER

--//----/---///--/--//----//--//--

Chapter Fourteen: Amelia's POV: Then There Were 2

The school week had literally flown by! It felt like it took three minutes until it turned Friday and we were all being released from the prison for Summer break. I felt like it was only this morning that Zac was getting all flustered over Leila, and Mindy was doing her best to intimidate me- I'm just not that kind of girl to be scared of words. Actions speak louder than words. If she was ever going to physically punch me, it would've been Tuesday. Jake doesn't know about the conflict me and her had, I was debating with myself whether or not to mention it to him, but I don't want to make him feel like he's putting me in danger just by being with me. As soon as I got home on Tuesday, I texted Leila about the incident in the car. She was really taken aback by the sounds of her messages, but I really doubt she was horrified. She somewhat sounded pleased? That might've just been the way I read it in my head, but it counted for something, right? Anway, I couldn't be happier now that its Friday and school's out for 6 long, luxurious weeks; even having to constantly be with Jake for two weeks didn't sound too bad at all. We've really become a lot closer recently, well, Zac, Tyler, Caleb and Leila have too, but it counts for Jake and I, in my head. No complications, or worries, this was going to be perfection.

Jake decided that it would be a nice idea for us to just ride home, just the two of us, so we could ease ourselves into the mind set of sharing eachothers full company for a fortnight. I'm not too worried, we get eachother now, I suppose. Besides, any of the boys or better yet, Leila, could visit whenever they wanted, and vice versa. 

"You excited Princess?" Jake beamed, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Yes, actually. At first I was dreading it, but you know, I'm looking forward to just a few weeks free of stress." I sighed, sliding on my Ray Bans- the weather was bliss! It really put me in a great, positive mood to see the sun shining- I mean, it doesn't happen very often, we're in England for Christ's sakes.

"I just can't believe our mums can't trust us to run the houses individually- we're only next door right?" He stated, shaking his head. The warmer the weather got, the curlier his hair grew, and it actually looked really freaking adorable.

"I don't think they can trust you to run your house, Jake." I laughed, playing with my wavy mouse hair.

"I'll have you know I'm very responsible." He retorted, with a proud grin spread across his face. He had a good smile. Really good, actually.

"Depends on what you consider responsible means. If you love charred pancakes and constant smoke-detector crying, then yes, you're very responsible."