13: Pretty Eventful Day

A/N: Hi everyone. If anybody got confused with the cast list or still is confused, I'm explaining it here. When I was thinking, who could play Caleb? I came to a realisation who the perfect guy would be- Jake from an English eight-piece group, who were on the X Factor 2014. However, I didn't know this guys last name, so I googled it and there was an article or something called Jake Ketamine with a picture of the guy, so I just assumed that was his last name, because I actually had no idea what Ketamine was and what the article was about. Turns out his name is actually Jake Sims, and I've tried to change the cast list, but I'm not sure if it's worked. Sorry for that, haha. Enjoy x

WARNING: SORT OF A FILLER.
--//-----/---///--//-/--//-----

Chapter Thirteen: Jake's POV: Pretty Eventful Day

Yesterday was amazing. God, I regret making that girl feel like shit and ignoring her on those days last week. She's something else, you know? Although it was only a couple of weeks ago, Amy and I have grown so much closer since the day she climbed into my house. It feels so long ago since then, even though it has only been a week or so. When I hold back my arrogance, and she holds back the sarcasm, we work really nicely together as a couple of friends. Speaking of friends, today I'd be giving Amy, Zac, Tyler and Caleb a ride to school, just so we can all become like a team... a group. I'm not sure what Amy thinks about the idea, but she seriously can't turn the offer down! The four most popular guys, all quite genuine, asking her to join the crew? It's not like she has anybody else to turn to, seeing as though Leila doesn't go to our school. It sounds harsh, but it's true. Luckily, she's feeling normal again, and I think today will be a good one...

* * *

"Princess, get your butt in the car. You trusted Zac's driving! I've got my liscense too, I won't crash." I sighed, opening the passenger seat to the land rover. Zac and I kind of share his car now, seeing as though my mum has stopped me from using hers. He doesn't mind, though, we're pretty tight to say we've not known each other for long. Like I say, he's a good guy.

"Don't talk to me like that," she hollered, scrunching up her nose. I've got to admit, she's pretty damn cute when she does that.

"I promise, if we crash, and I make it out alive, I'll buy you a pretty purple coffin."

Too far Jake? Too far.

"I prefer pink." She chuckled, finally taking her seat beside me, "What classes do you have today?" she smiled, as I shifted gears.

"Maths first thing," I whimpered. Maths is my worst. Algebra? Who the freak mixes numbers and letters?

I'm definitely not stupid, I'm actually sort of intelligent. I was one set behind Amy in every class (except PSHE of course). It's just numbers don't click with me as easy as my other subjects, but in my defence, my teacher is a total pain in the ass too. Despite my day dreams, I continued to drive to Zac's apartment, where the other two boys were too. My God, I'd love my own place, but since loosing dad, I guess my mum just wouldn't ever take a risk that big. Can you blame her?

"Oi. Daydreamer?" Amy said, startling me slightly, "You just missed the road to get us to school!"

"It's okay, we're picking up the boys."

"When did you tend on telling me this?"

"Why, do you not approve of my friends?" I smirked, glancing in her direction for a split second, she was silent. Victory is mine.

Soon enough the car was filled, and we were set for the hell-hole that is school. Being popular isn't always that easy, believe it or not! You constantly have girls throwing themselves at you, which is actually more embarrassing than anything, but then you have to reject them and be sure not to kiss their best friend or sister by mistake. There's a lot of complications. Nobody can see the real you, they just see a guy that everybody in the school knows.