3: Across From Me

A/N: Sorry for short chapters, I'll try to make them longer Lolol. I don't know who to have as the cast. also, I'm sick so not the best entries- my brains tired. I'm also sat in a car RN so Idek how this is gonna turn out but leave a vote and comment anyways to the very few of you reading this.. Let's goooo
--//--///----///--------

Amelia: Chapter 3: Across From Me

I don't think the situation could've been any more awkward. I seriously dread to know how red my cheeks went when I found out that he was my new neighbour! Sure he has some killer looks, and I've already told you what I thought about his hair, but he seems a complete asshole. Sure, I "only know his name, not his story" so instagram quotes would say, but you can tell from a mile away what a player he is. You can tell me it's wrong to judge a book by its cover, but I've read the first page, and I'm not loving it whatsoever. The worst part of it all is that he lives just next door! He has the ability to torment and irritate me whenever the hell he wants to- I mean he's not that far away, is he? Anyway, I'm probably just getting worked up for nothing, if he's new to this area then he'll most likely be moving to my school, and become one of those arrogant, popular, cool kids that all scream the typecast 'bellends', and he won't have time in his busy schedule of being an utter jerk to bother annoying the shit out of me. See, the popular kids don't exactly give a crap about people like me. I do well in school and get good grades, make my family proud, and I'm generally a good girl, but not a complete swat. I'm not top of the class, but I'm working for it. I want to be a vet, or an actor, but that's a hard industry to crack. Whatever, cool kids don't do ambition, they do every other slag they see walking past. Okay, that's gross, but I can guarantee that that's what Jake will be doing.. He just appears to be one of those guys.

As I waded through my mounds of homework and papers and essays, I sighed, collapsing my head into my hands. I had a history assessment tomorrow, and I'd completely forgotten about it until now, when it's 10.00 at night, and when I'd lost my revision guide. How hard can it be? I'm one of the best in the second-top set for history, so I'll hopefully get through it. However, I'm not exactly the kind of girl that 'goes with the flow', I'm the sort of girl that 'procrastinates until you shove your head in a blender'. Not quite literally, but one time when I was stressed out to hell I accidentally chopped my finger on an electric whisk, but I don't think that really counts for anything.

Where was the God damn book?

In case you haven't established this yet, I get super pissed off, super easy. I don't have a very high tolerance, lets just put it that way. I speak fluent sarcasm, and can shoot a good comeback when I need to- those skills would probably both come into use of I ever found myself in a conversation with the prick from next door.

You know what, i ought to just shove my head in a blender sooner rather than later, there was no chance I was going to find the freaking revision booklet. it's only one class, so what if I go down? I suppose I can always go back up later on in the year, when I buy myself a new book.

Giving up, I fell onto my bed face-first, and groaned in frustration as I inhaled the soft smelling sheets. I seriously didn't want school tomorrow, sometimes I just wish it would go and get shot up the ass with a bow and arrow. I took my phone from my bedside table- no notifications. What a shocker. Not. As I scrolled through my music playlist, I tapped on something little out of my comfort zone- One Direction. I've got to admit, one direction doesn't appeal to me in the slightest, I'm not a fangirl, I don't write Larry Stylinson fanfiction and blue-tack posters of Zayn on my wall. However, their new song '18', is really good. Soppy songs are definitely not my favourite, but it's alright to be honest. I plugged it into my speaker, and began to hum along to the peaceful tune, while sitting on my bed, staring into the mirror on my vanity.

I ought to have gotten some sleep, so I'd at least get some sort of advantage on my test tomorrow, but my head was drowning with thoughts revolving around Jake. Don't worry, I'm not falling for the dog, I just can't seem to get him out of my mind, and what the future held for us. This sounds super soppy, and you have my apologies for that, but now I'm practically going to be living on eggshells! Anything I do, I'll have to really quiet about it, because I don't want him getting in on my life at all- I could do without it, thanks. It's obvious what he's going to become isn't it? A stalker! Or maybe, he just won't be bothered with me at all, because let's face it, I'm a nobody and...

"Turn that racket off, it's making my ears burn, Princess." I heard a familiar, dreaded voice say.

Immeadiately, my head flipped over to my window where the sarcastic voice came from, and sure enough, there was Jake, popping his head out of the window exactly opposite to mine, smirking. If that was his room, I swear to God I'd give myself up for the devil.

"Kind of like your face does to my eyes," I snorted, flourishing my dark hair purposely- and sassily.

"Oh, Princ-"

"Call me that one more time, and I'll cut off your tongue with a steak knife and staple it to your forehead!" I retaliated, walking towards the window, with a little sway in my hips.

"Wow, earlier today, I just assumed you were just not a morning person, but now I see you get cranky 24 hours, 7 days a week." The handsome boy chuckled, running a hand through his hair, which was still standing tall- at ten o'clock? Yeah right! I put money on it that it's a wig.

"I don't find it funny, I freaking love my sleep, and somebody's old-ass moving truck decided it was a good idea to play a performance of a strangulated cat. Now, I'm a mess because I've got History tomorrow, and not that it's any of your business b-"

"Look, Princess, I never asked for your entire life story, now shut up and let me talk."

"I have a stapler on my desk you know?" I retorted, narrowing my eyes at him.

"It's obvious, you know, that the whole 'I hate the new neighbour' thing, is just an act. Either that, or you're just too stunned by my beauty, so-"

-SLAM-

I slapped my window shut, twisted the lock with a slight victory smile, and shut my drapes. He's such an arrogant twat. The way he speaks, you can easily sense an unmistakable vibe of sarcasm, but I can tell just how greatly he truthfully thinks of himself. Although he lets himself off as a joker, I can see how much he adores his face, and body... not to mention the god damn hair. I slid underneath my quilt, and silenced the One Direction boys music and drifted into a deep, relaxing, sleep....

A/N: Woah, lol, Amelia is sassaayyyy af. Let me know what characters you might want to see, or some events, and I'll take them into consideration, despite the v few readers I have. Enjoy anyway, bye xxx