11: It's A Group Thing

A/N: Can we all just celebrate because Amy and Jake are back up and running. I feel like this is going too fast, but I don't really know. Let me know in a comment, because your support means a lot. What would you like to see, because I'm kind of a shit writer, because I don't exactly have a set plan for this book but I know roughly where it's going, so help me out! Enjoyyyyyy
Also, this chapter is hella lot longer than my usuals, so don't be turned off because I tried to make it eventful and cute.

PLEASE READ THIS SECTION. I AM CRAP AT GEOGRAPHY OKAY? THERE ARE A LOT OF GEOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER, SO JUST IMAGINE EVERYTHING IS CORRECT.
--//------////----/--//---//----/----//----

Chapter Eleven: Amelia's POV: It's A Group Thing

After I'd gone home last night, Jake and I talked by the window for a little while- still not mentioning the reason behind why he was ignoring me, which to be fair, I'm still pretty pissed off about, BUT I'm a forgiving person, so there's that! Anyway, we decided that it would be a good idea to do something this weekend with Leila, Zac, Caleb and Tyler, just so that we could all learn to bond and get on. In a way, I felt sympathetic for Leila, because she was the only one coming from a different school, but she had me, and a rough understanding of Jake from my descriptions.

Because Jake assumes that he knows everything and is God's gift, he insisted on choosing the location. He wanted to go to either a strip-club or naked beach. Not happening. Therefore, we compromised until we came up with the most perfect solution- the funfair! I wanted to stay local and just take Zac's car ten minutes up the road to the nearest one, but so he says, 'go big or go home' is Jake's life motto, You know what that means? Well I do. It means I have to wake up at 5 o'clock in the morning, which is problematic to begin with, because you understand how well sleep and I get along. You know what else it means? I'll tell you... It means I have to spend two and a half hours suffocating in a cramped land rover will four boys- one of which being Jake. I was hesitant to agreeing, but how bad could it be? I had Leila, after all.

So here I was, rushing around like a mad hatter, because I overslept til half past due to a faulty alarm clock, with Jake stood in the corner of my room, laughing at me. Why was he in my room, you might ask? Because he physically had to climb through my bedroom window and shake me to wake me up. Pedophile, watching me sleep.

"It's twenty to five, Princess. Zac and the boys will be here in five minutes. Hurry up."

"Shut up, perverted boy." I retorted in a joking manner, referring to when he crept into my room uninvited.

He just raised his eyebrows, but kept quiet to prevent any possible conflict. Smart choice. It's clear I always win.

I grabbed my white converse, a small bag, which held my purse, lipgloss and phone, and tucked my hair straighteners back into their box.

"Wear this!" Jake exclaimed, throwing my black and white daisy flower crown across the room like a frisbee, "It'd look cute on you, plus it matches mine and your outfit."

My jaw literally dropped and hit the floor. Jake complimented me without using sarcasm. Shocked, a few tingles spread through my stomach, but he was right. The flower crown did look cute on me, and match both mine and his outfits. Wait. I just realised we were wearing corresponding colours. He had a white fitted tee from Wonderlust, which had a black hem, along with some loose black skinny jeans, which were ripped at the knee. Embarrassingly, he also was wearing the exact same shoes as me: ankle-high white converse. He looked great, as per usual. Seriously, that guy could wear a shrek costume and still look like a God. As for me, I knew the weather was going to brighten up, so I wore a black halter top, with a pair of white denim high-waist shorts from Topshop.