61 | not going anywhere

Start from the beginning

I arch a brow shocked. I never thought Nox was submissive. Her everyday demeanor is clashing with her persona right now and it's intriguing me. She's always so upfront and domineering that seeing her now so vulnerable and amenable it's killing me. I want her in more ways than one. I want to uncover every single undisclosed desire she has. This is new to me because I'm not usually dominant during sex and Nox seems to bring out a new side in me, I never knew existed.

She opens her thighs and I lower down to them, where her inner thigh meets her pussy and drag my teeth across the soft flesh until I finally bite her, and she lets out the most beautiful sound. I do it again and again until I notice her soaking through her thong; I tug onto her skin and let go when I deem fit causing her to moan.

Once she's all worn out, I slide my thumbs under each side and slide the thin piece of fabric down her legs, admiring the work I left on her. I didn't bite her too hard because I didn't want to leave marks that would be hard to fade away. Nox is completely exposed to me, and I smile at how she remains nice and open for me. Her body is laced with a layer of sweat and she smells so fucking enticing, red flushes covering cheeks, neck and pink marks spread all over her thighs; the very sight makes me want to ruin her.

I knock her thighs further apart and she lifts her upper body up and reaches out to kiss me. I position myself between her legs, feeling how wet her entrance is. I rub onto her folds slowly only to feel her eagerness from her kiss. She turns desperate and her kisses are fast, needy, begging me to give her more while I want to see her beg.

"Jimin, please." She breathes. "I need you."

My free hand reaches for her lips tracing their outline and she closes her eyes as I fasten my face, rubbing her clit harder until her fluids coat my fingers all the way down to my knuckles. Her back arches as she moves her hips accordingly. My thumb never leaves her lips, and she takes it into her mouth, sucking with need when she takes my digits one by one and sucks on them while fingering her with my other hand.

A few seconds go by, and I can feel her get close, so I retract my fingers causing her to groan. Nox is so fucking wet; the sheets are drenched under her. She watches me with wide eyes as I shamelessly lick my fingers in front of her, tasting her sweetness for the very first time. Even when I was fucking Beth, the imagination doesn't come a hair close to reality.

She tastes like heaven.

I lower down to her belly and begin planting kisses all over her skin as she caresses my cheek affectionately. My hands find the fabric of her flannel then drag it down her arms. I throw it somewhere into the room as I admire the graceful beauty under me. Her breasts finally come into full view, her nipples round and perky ready to be touched and manhandled. Her tummy is heaving up and down and so is her chest while gooseflesh spreads throughout her skin like wildfire.

Nox reaches down for my boxers while I pay attention to her breasts, kissing and nipping on the flesh earning a moan out of her until I take her nipple into my mouth and suck on it only for her to cry out my name. Seeing that her nipples are sensitive, I tug onto the other one and her breathing accelerates. Her jade eyes are looking straight into mine and once she slides my boxers down, she reaches out for my erection and begins to jerk me off.

She runs her hand up and down the shaft, stroking me with delicious motions that only make me harder. Precum leaks from the tip, and I groan as soon as she uses her free hand to cradle my balls. My head rests against her freckled shoulder as she strokes my cock relentlessly and she positions my dick on her entrance, teasing her wetness only a little.

But just enough to drive me out of my goddamn mind.

"Nox, fuck-if you continue doing that I won't last." I manage and she kisses my jaw. "Wait, shit I don't have a condom."